Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    Frank is such a racist, playing him out of position on purpose against the best side in the world just to justify his exclusion for the next 5000 games .. should have just benched him!

I don't think it's a matter of racism.

Comment

[QUOTE=milad_b;2794393 This means that brentford will get 1 or 2 chances and If saman miss a good chance then brentford fans would go mad at him.

[/QUOTE]

Or, Ghoddos turns that 1 or 2 chances into a goal and becomes a more lethal finisher! I think this isa good pressure for him to develop.

Comment

I think Frank liked what he saw in the Iraq match.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          Or, Ghoddos turns that 1 or 2 chances into a goal and becomes a more lethal finisher! I think this isa good pressure for him to develop.
          lets all hope for this to happen.

Comment

I was being sarcastic guys and pretty much making fun of us Iranians accusing everyone of racism when our players are often just not up to the level of the game!
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              I was being sarcastic guys and pretty much making fun of us Iranians accusing everyone of racism when our players are often just not up to the level of the game!
              That's such a racist comment. Do you also only hate Iranians from Shomal?

Comment

ESPN has saman as a striker - is that true? If so then well done by frank for FINALLY using him in his natural position….

Plz saman give us a goal today!!!it’s been a very long time since he’s been used there so I don’t expect a stellar performance but then again it does come naturally to our boy!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman with a very nice trap from a long ball, but loses his footing and slips.

Comment

Frank will hold a new record if they lose tonight. 6 straight loses. Their worst straight loses goes back to 2007 when they lost 4 straight games in league 2

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Frank will hold a new record if they lose tonight. 6 straight loses. Their worst straight loses goes back to 2007 when they lost 4 straight games in league 2
                      Interesting, thanks!

I have to say though….that is not too much of a shock considering how they did very well in the lower leagues and obviously after finally making it to the top, the smaller teams struggle much more than they have at times.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman playing well whenever he has the ball.

He gave a great pass to Canos on a two on two but Canos passes it to the goalie. Could have been something but Canos ruins it.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He is closing down well too - doing all he can.
                          Was a nice quick ball to Canos , who did what Canos does.

Comment

Good win back by Ghoddos to start a counter. So far, Brentford holding off Man City.

38th minute.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Such a dumb PK to give up

Comment

Canos with a monumental mess-up at the edge of the box, gives the ball away cheaply, means a penalty for Man City.

Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X