Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Lol, every now and then there's a need villain on PFDC.
    Belgians are racists when they criticize Beiro, the Dutch racists when they criticize JB, English are this and that...
    Criticism of player (valid or invalid) is a part of football. The same way I have the right to criticize Alishah or Nemati as a PP fan when they have a poor game, English, Dutch, Belgian ,etc....fans have the right to criticize someone that plays in their team (Iranian or not).
    Also regarding Euro 2020... people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    English fans are no better or worst than most other football fans in the world.
    Please look at the responses on that tweet before making blanket statement about Brentford or English fans.
    I agree with what you said except for the last part. English fans (not British but English) are some the most violent in the world. Ofcourse not all of them but a big segment is, and not even all are hooligans who are violent, don't be surprised to see an English father who has no history with hooliganism turn into a violent racist beating up a random coloured supporter from the opposite team with his mates just because his England has lost and he ofcourse blames the black players in the team.

I know you admire the English people The but i think it's time you let go of your inferiority complex towards them. Fact number one: English football fans on average are more likely to resort to violence than other football fans across the world including Iranian football fans. Fact number two: if Iranian football fans showed the same level of violence as English football fans you and the likes of you with an inferiority complex would have bashed anything Iranian or related to Iran like there is no tomorrow... So you're not really objective are you, no sir not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I can’t speak for everyone here but it’s not a victim complex thing. English fans have incredibly short memories and not just for Iranian players.
      Fans have short term memories everywhere. When Lebron was coming to Los Angeles, everyone shat on him the first season because he wasn't playing defense and a couple other reasons. We didn't give a damn how many titles he won, it was about "what can you do for me?" And that's what fandom is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        I agree with what you said except for the last part. English fans (not British but English) are some the most violent in the world. Ofcourse not all of them but a big segment is, and not even all are hooligans who are violent, don't be surprised to see an English father who has no history with hooliganism turn into a violent racist beating up a random coloured supporter from the opposite team with his mates just because his England has lost and he ofcourse blames the black players in the team.

I know you admire the English people The but i think it's time you let go of your inferiority complex towards them. Fact numbet one, English football fans on average are more likely to resort to violence than other football fans across the world including Iranian football fans. Fact number two, if Iranian football fans showed the same level of English football fans yoi and the likes of you with an inferiority complex would have bashed anything Iranian or related to Iran like there is.no tomorrow... So you're not really objective, not at all.
        What's up with the race baiting dude? You sound like you're looking to run for election in the American South. Also, I have never heard of British fans cutting off people's head, but I've heard that happen in South America. They have high fences to stop people from coming into the pitch ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          This thread full of your typical Iranian melts drowning in their own victim complex qnd incapable of accepting their players aren't as special as they think. Another resounding victory for Daneshmand.

They are lying about their 2nd goal conceded and blaming it on poor Saman who had nothing to do with it. Watch the highlights above. Are you really going to tell me Saman was at fault for the 2nd goal and costed them the match?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            What's up with the race baiting dude? You sound like you're looking to run for election in the American South. Also, I have never heard of British fans cutting off people's head, but I've heard that happen in South America. They have high fences to stop people from coming into the pitch ffs.
            English (not British) fans bash each others brains in with hammers and bats ao. You don't know what you are talking about. Yeah South American football fans are violent but so are English (not British) football fans. They are famous for it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...irsty-24526156

Read it and weep... Why do you always quote my posts with nonsense arguments buffy guy from Australia?

Comment

Saman came in AFTER the 2nd goal. How is this even a point of debate? WTF?

Comment

Would be nice not to have a thread turn into race wars . We are not discussing Sven Lindqvist’s ‘Exterminate all the brutes.’

I also don’t give two craps what some random Brentford fans are saying outside their stadium after a loss. We know in ourselves what Saman is capable of and the fact that he is a squad player for a Premier League team after the crap he has been through over the past few years (he could have easily given up on football) is a massive achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                  Saman came in AFTER the 2nd goal. How is this even a point of debate? WTF?
                  This arab guy who owns the channel couldn't find anything to go against saman so he came up with this BS excuse lol. They are trying to say saman prevented them from scoring the 2nd goal with his last minute touch . I think it was minute 90+.

Like they totally forgot about how shit they DF was and How shit Jansson was!

PS: those guys interviewed are part of the channel .

Now my question is why would anyone post those youtube clips on this site, when its all BS! ??? Please drop the disscusion

Mods should take action. Honestly there is no need to give them attention! they got 32 views and i bet you most of them are from this site! STOP GIVING THESE ARAB LOVING GUYS ATTENTION!

Oh look Here they are talking about politics! The asian looking guy who called saman "league 1 player" and the arab (UAE) owner of the channel BeesTV . These arabs are so butthurt that will do anything to bring down our pride!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

HOW DID GHODDOS COST THE TEAM THE MATCH/2ND GOAL?!?!?! And what is this channel? Zamboor Fan TV?
                    Lmao look at the quotes tweets. Literally everyone is clowning those buffoons for posting that.

Look, most people know that Saman is a squad player and depending on if he's truly in form, a fringe starter. But he is by no means garbage at all... He is still a very good player!

Comment

Comment

As Ive said earlier. Iranian ballers have No business wasting their time in THE prem. Its not a good environment to develop in. Most unforgiving league in THE world.

Comment

They pay good money, have so much competition that it even would make Milton Friedman Puke, to the extent its harmful carreerwise.
                          No wonder theyre so nadid bad did.

Comment

not sure if this has been posted before ?

SAMAN INSISTS “YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE BEST OF ME YET”

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...otes-16.10.21/

i think its from before the supposed howler off the bench in last match..??

they got a cup game coming up on WED which Likely /hopefully he will get a start in order to shake the rust off and to get into the flow of the Team and hopefully find his mojo back with a confidence boosting Goal or so..!!

also injuries already mounting up for Brentford (likely due to combative style of play and their constant high-press) especially in MF area of the pitch, so that should help afford him, possibly more minutes in the League games coming up, especially with couple of winnable matches looming ..!!
                            he better take full advantage of these rare EPL game minutes chances coming up, or he could well be demoted to Deep Bench for the rest of the season, as key players regain fitness and Brentford likely bring in reinforcement in the winter transfer window..!

Comment

ماجرای توطئه یک صفحه توئیتری علیه قدوس

.پایگاه خبری فوتبالی- انتقاد عجیب یکی از صفحات هواداری برنتفورد از سامان قدوس، تعجب هواداران این تیم را به دنبال داشته است

به گزارش فوتبالی، برنتفورد در شرایطی در هفته نهم لیگ جزیره با نتیجه 1-2 به لستر باخت که قدوس فقط 14 دقیقه در زمین حضور داشت و هر دو گل لستر، قبل از ورود سامان به میدان زده شده بود و هافبک برنتفورد، 3 دقیقه بعد از گل دوم لستر وارد میدان شد منتهی در اتفاقی بسیار عجیب، صفحه توئیتری BeesTV، در مصاحبه با یک هوادار برنتفورد، قدوس را مقصر باخت این تیم در بازی دیروز معرفی کرده و از قول این هوادار نوشته که قدوس روی گل دوم لستر و باخت برنتفورد، مقصر اصلی است!

نکته جالب، واکنش هواداران برنتفورد به این پست توئیتری است. یک هوادار برنتفورد نوشته است: امیدوارم این مصاحبه، جوک باشد چرا که هنگام گل دوم لستر، سامان در زمین نبود.
                              بقیه فالوئرهای این صفحه هم، به این مصاحبه به شکل طنز نگاه کرده و گفته*اند که انتقاد از عملکرد قدوس جلوی لستر هیچ پشتوانه منطقی ندارد.
                              این وسط، در یکی از صفحات معتبر انگلیسی زبان که اخبار مربوط به فوتبال ایران را پوشش می*دهد، این بحث مطرح شده که مسئول صفحه توئیتری BeesTV، یک اماراتی است و شاید به خاطر همگروهی دو تیم در مرحله انتخابی جام جهانی، این صفحه به دنبال تضعیف روحیه بازیکن تیم ملی ایران است.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672734/...AF%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

British never been good to Iranians in general and never been good for our players in EPL...
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X