Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some people thought Graham Potter isn't a good coach lol

Graham "pothead" has done a great job with a very average talent-wise squad in Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Graham "pothead" has done a great job with a very average talent-wise squad in Brighton.
      He's done a great job the past 3 years keeping Brighton from getting relegated and now they're a top half team. People just upset because of how he utilized JB, but he could care less lol

Thomas Frank has done an amazing job too. With the amount of talent they have sold in the past few years, he's done a great job. Wish he would play our boy Saman tho, but he knows his team better than anyone.

Comment

Members of the Potter Fan Club please start a thread to sing his praises in that thread and I will be happy to point out the obvious there. Thank you.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

It is very sad that we don't have even one single player who plays consistently in PL

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He's such a likeable guy. I grew up outside of Iran so I can relate to how he must feel around the rest of his Iranian teammates. I always look to see if he's involved in group pictures and if he's smiling. I think players like Amir Abedzadeh have befriended him and have tried to make him feel welcome and included. It's tough when all these guys grew up together. He doesn't seem to have a personality like Dejaghah who was an immediate leader even coming from a mostly European background. That's not a knock. Dejaghah is a very rare individual.

For me, Ghoddos should start for TM. He's proven that he has the creativity and aggressiveness a lot of our other midfielders lack. He's also extremely versatile.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Palace fans right now: "mAuPaY yOu’Re a ChEaT, aNd I hOpE bRiGhToN gEt ReLeGaTeD."

That M23 Derby, though. Graham Potter Masterclass. At this rate Graham Potter is going to be Team Melli manager...

Comment

Interview: Saman Ghoddos

https://youtu.be/JsvD_cy03U4
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Excellent interview and good questions. I love this guy and how refreshingly honest he is, particularly about himself. Well done all involved

Comment

Great interview.
                        He was very receptive to the questions and everyone understood each other clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Great interview.
                          He was very receptive to the questions and everyone understood each other clearly.
                          Thanks a lot mate
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                            Excellent interview and good questions. I love this guy and how refreshingly honest he is, particularly about himself. Well done all involved
                            Much appreciated!
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I found it telling how self critical he is. I am sure the last few years were really difficult for him. The answer he gave to the question about Wenger's praise of him in particular showed that.

But at same time he doesnt feel sorry for himself and just continues to work harder and try to understand what he must improve. That is a really professional european mindset, many iranian players would lose themselves after such difficulties, feel sorry for themselves, etc.

Hope he continues to improve his game and become an even greater asset for TM (it seems every international break he is growing in importance).

Comment

Amazing pod Arya thanks so much for putting it together.

I also found it very surprising how self critical he is and would argue maybe he’s a little too self critical but more specifically I was surprised at the fact that he was more critical of his performances vs his poor decisions he’s made.

I get it though….he has yet to fulfill his potential and he still has time. This is a big year for him and he is going in the right direction
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X