Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly lately Abezadeh has looked more hungry and consistent in his club games at this point, I think he deserved a start in one of our upcoming matches.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Honestly lately Abezadeh has looked more hungry and consistent in his club games at this point, I think he deserved a start in one of our upcoming matches.
      As much as I’m an Abedzadeh fan, if something isn’t broke don’t fix it. Beiranvand has been delivering for TM and unless he makes bad mistakes in the following games or gets injured, Abedzadeh won’t start over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        As much as I’m an Abedzadeh fan, if something isn’t broke don’t fix it. Beiranvand has been delivering for TM and unless he makes bad mistakes in the following games or gets injured, Abedzadeh won’t start over him.
        yeah lets just be happy we have a good backup for Beira if something happens. Dont know the fix idea some gets that we have to switch one of our most consistent and best performing players suddenly. Now he has started to perform at the club aswell again. if we had friendlies or a team b camp that would be great for abedzadeh but not throwing him in a qualifiers without any injury on well performing Beira. to be honest its ridicilous to stirr the pot like that.

To stir the pot means to make unnecessary trouble, to agitate, to provoke...

the positive effects can be minimal but the bad effect can be huge.
        if something isn’t broke don’t fix it. quote of the day by Kiarash jan.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He seemed to have had a good game. I don’t see a blame on either goal and that’s coming from a former Custodian.

https://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=104773
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I agree
              But he is hardly being tested either so long he remains sharp & doesn’t wet the bed on the few isolated chances opponents get against us in TM, it’s probably safest to keep him as the starter in WCQs..!
              Once we are more assured of qualifying though I like to see Amir given a chance vs one of these tokhmy ayrab teams @ home ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                I agree
                But he is hardly being tested either so long he remains sharp & doesn’t wet the bed on the few isolated chances opponents get against us in TM, it’s probably safest to keep him as the starter in WCQs..!
                Once we are more assured of qualifying though I like to see Amir given a chance vs one of these tokhmy ayrab teams @ home ..!
                Same here. Once we are guaranteed qualification to WC (knock on wood), I want to see him have a start over Beiro.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  He seemed to have had a good game. I don’t see a blame on either goal and that’s coming from a former Custodian.

https://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=104773
                  The second goal from a tight angle went through the legs of the defender who was blocking Beiro's view... so he really had no time to react. I don't think he was in any way at fault there...

Comment

https://bilderupload.org/bild/a0af42945-20211014-122533
                    I saw Beiranvand today at the Airport in Porto and he is such a funny Guy 🤣
                    We we're at the Same plane from Frankfurt to Porto (i didnt see him).. when we arrived i Heard someone speaking persian and i thougt i know this voice... Than i was going to him and asked him If its him because with Mask its not easy ..
                    He was Standing to get His luggage Back and was Standing in Line from arrival from Rio de Janeiro.. He asked me If i know where He would get His luggage .. i asked him from where His departure was and He told me Frankfurt and i showed him the correct place...
                    I asked him because of Antwerpen and He told me that He thinks they are "nejatparast" and He ist Happy now To be in porto

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                      https://bilderupload.org/bild/a0af42945-20211014-122533
                      I saw Beiranvand today at the Airport in Porto and he is such a funny Guy 🤣
                      We we're at the Same plane from Frankfurt to Porto (i didnt see him).. when we arrived i Heard someone speaking persian and i thougt i know this voice... Than i was going to him and asked him If its him because with Mask its not easy ..
                      He was Standing to get His luggage Back and was Standing in Line from arrival from Rio de Janeiro.. He asked me If i know where He would get His luggage .. i asked him from where His departure was and He told me Frankfurt and i showed him the correct place...
                      I asked him because of Antwerpen and He told me that He thinks they are "nejatparast" and He ist Happy now To be in porto
                      I’m sorry to say this, but what a poor victim mentality by Beiranvand.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Yeah i thougt the Same when He Said that to me..

Comment

Honestly it's true that this part of Belgium is very nationalistic/racist, specially antwerp.
                          Having said that, antwerp team was full of black and others nationalities, leko wasn't belgian, the second belgian coach trust him until his injury/fk up

Comment

No reason to be sorry.
                            Dude is trying to make excuses for his amateurish mistakes last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Honestly it's true that this part of Belgium is very nationalistic/racist, specially antwerp.
                              Having said that, antwerp team was full of black and others nationalities, leko wasn't belgian, the second belgian coach trust him until his injury/fk up
                              Fair.

But you cannot just call an entire city/team "nejatparast" just because it didn't work out the way you wanted it too. What racist thing did they do to Beiranvand for him call them racist? They went through the trouble/risk of sanctions and patience so Beiranvand could join them and most importantly an Iranian club received a transfer fee, how often do we see other clubs willing to do this? Antwerp were also trying to bring in Kaveh Rezaei to their team the year they signed Beiranvand. Belgium has always kept its door open accepting Iranian Legionaries.

The president of the Belgium Football Association is Iranian even.

Comment

Fair.

But you cannot just call an entire city/team "nejatparast" just because it didn't work out the way you wanted it too. What racist thing did they do to Beiranvand for him call them racist? They went through the trouble/risk of sanctions and patience so Beiranvand could join them and most importantly an Iranian club received a transfer fee, how often do we see other clubs willing to do this? Antwerp were also trying to bring in Kaveh Rezaei to their team the year they signed Beiranvand. Belgium has always kept its door open accepting Iranian Legionaries.

The president of the Belgium Football Association is Iranian even.
                                One photo burned into my mind is an a father in Congo looking at the detached hands of his son after he failed to meet his harvest quota. Not sure how racist Europeans are but that image will always be in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X