This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    bey comes out strong, dives and saves a 1v1 ....! i think it was offside ?
    yeah it was a great read but marginally offsides so wouldnt have mattered. Still a visible improvement on that ground 1v1 situation, he gave away a few pks on those during antwerp spell.

He was solid from second half I saw today. He looks much better in the air (sometimes he still hesitates to come or not but decides not to, usually correct decisions compared to his aerial exits previously), they are clearly working with him on that. His kicking looks fine (really not sure why that became an issue in belgium), and in general he seems way more comfortable than before.

Think he will probably keep starting spot unless he fucks up bad.

Comment

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUVz2MSL...dium=copy_link

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          https://www.instagram.com/p/CUVz2MSL...dium=copy_link

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          For Beiro’s standards those throws are nothing….what’s the Portuguese media gonna do when he whips one of those ultra fast medium level ones that turns into an assist?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He has better chance establishing himself here than Belgium. Amir left a good impression as keeper there, if Amir did, Beiro can do it.

Comment

He definitely looks happier and more connected with the players/fans here than he was at Antwerp.

Comment

Really happy for him that he started the game. Hopefully this is the start of him being first choice goalie for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He has better chance establishing himself here than Belgium. Amir left a good impression as keeper there, if Amir did, Beiro can do it.
                  the announcer mentioned a bunch of stuff about him and TM and being iranian etc on near every touch he'd get in that match ....so yea, i Portuguese seem far more receptive to and respectful of iranian footballing talents than almost anywhere else in Europe..!!
                  during most of the 2nd half Boa were under immense pressure and Bey seemed to be just about their sole player still Confidently Defiant, making sure they get at least 1 point from that match at home..!

Comment

His cannon arm has gone viral! Check out the number of views/likes

Comment

Starting against Braga

Comment

2 links to the game

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/88484/Sp..._Boavista.html

http://actusports.eu/live/?ch=41&str...ga-vs-Boavista
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He has to be alert today. This is a big game for him.

Comment

Beiro gets his first touch of the game with a good clearance.

Comment

goal boa on the counter!

this braga team is good, Beiro will have to work to hold that sheet clean going to be fun to watch!
                              Happy for him, he finaly broke in to the team!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

So far Ali has been solid with a few good clearances and correct positioning to collect through passes. Also, interesting but he elects to pass the ball to his centerbacks instead of punt it deep into the other half. Has worked out so far as it allows Boa to keep possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X