Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022 - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,215 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Wow. Amir is an unbelievable player. Almost identical to his dad...

I can't believe I'm saying this but he's really starting to push Beiranvand for the GK spot IMO...

Another season of great play and he will not only be in La Liga, but will be starting

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,234 Times in 1,976 Posts
    I think I have thoughts known on Amir in previous posts - I rate him very highly indeed. Competition for places just makes players better and particular within the keeper position , Beiro will be on it for the national team and at club level so he doesn’t lose his place.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Wow. Amir is an unbelievable player. Almost identical to his dad...

I can't believe I'm saying this but he's really starting to push Beiranvand for the GK spot IMO...

Another season of great play and he will not only be in La Liga, but will be starting
    Amir is today much more safe bet keeper than Ali Beiro, 100% he would be my pick

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Amir is today much more safe bet keeper than Ali Beiro, 100% he would be my pick
    I rate Amirs mentality higher than Beiros, but physically Beiro is the better keeper.
    #WilmotsOUT

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bladsville For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Talking about Amir's mentality: he's already become a legend with "Chip me bro!".

Here's a recent 9 Million + viewcount youtube video [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .

Guess who's on at 7:25 mins!

PS: it's worth watching the whole thing.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladsville View Post
    I rate Amirs mentality higher than Beiros, but physically Beiro is the better keeper.
    Amir is way way better in my opinion. A lot more solid / confident / better distributor

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiesto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 920 Posts
    I also think Beiro should never be a TM starter in his current form. Too much of a liability!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,565 Times in 5,329 Posts
    Agree - beiro unfortunately is too much of a crap shoot in a position that is too crucial in these upcoming games to be relied on.

Abedz oozes confidence out from his veins just like his dad and that matched up with his current form is a security blanket in a crucial area that TM needs right now. I am very curious to see how Skocic approaches that scenario
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Agree - beiro unfortunately is too much of a crap shoot in a position that is too crucial in these upcoming games to be relied on.

Abedz oozes confidence out from his veins just like his dad and that matched up with his current form is a security blanket in a crucial area that TM needs right now. I am very curious to see how Skocic approaches that scenario
    skocic will just go with beiro until being forced to change

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Half time. Two excellent saves to keep it 0-0.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 268

You do not have permission to view the list of names.