No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1 now, they conceded on a PK and Amir got a yellow card. Wonder if he gave up the foul? (Not watching).

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
      I am in Canada but would it work with VPN?
      Potentially could but here’s a link to a stream - http://www.hesgoal.com/news/95733/Po...ociedad_B.html
      As for the penalty I didn’t see but keeping an eye out for a replay.

Comment

Ponferradina scores the 2-1 from a PK!

Comment

Didn’t know Xabi Alonso was coaching, he’s the manager of Real Sociedad B

Comment

Amir just had an amazing ball distribution, almost lead to a goal

Comment

He is so good with his feet , plays lovely short passes to the flanks and can also pick a player out in the opposition half. Can set up the quick counter.

Comment

2-2….

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Didn’t know Xabi Alonso was coaching, he’s the manager of Real Sociedad B
                  One of my favourite players.
                  2-2 now damn. Potentially could have done better with that but was a good finish.

Comment

They scored the winner in the dying minutes of injury time, huge goal!!! Great resistance. Hope this gives them a mental boost to stay in the playoff spots.

Comment

3-2 to Ponf.

Comment

And they score in the 93rd minutes. 3-2!!! Yes.

Comment

Saved Amir's butt... First goal was Amir's fault for diving into a challenge late. He did not even need to go challenge there. Perhaps the first time ever that I saw his ever present confidence was shaken a bit after that challenge. I see post game that he is full of confidence again. So glad it did not last long.

Comment

The penalty against him I think is harsh. The ball is over played into the box, both Amir and the attacker slide for the ball and miss it and collide into each other. No idea how the referee thought Amie was more at fault , it was 50-50.

Also at the end there was some fans who had made their own poster for Amir and he went over and gave his shirt , nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              The penalty against him I think is harsh. The ball is over played into the box, both Amir and the attacker slide for the ball and miss it and collide into each other. No idea how the referee thought Amie was more at fault , it was 50-50.

Also at the end there was some fans who had made their own poster for Amir and he went over and gave his shirt , nice to see.
                              Yeah, that was my impression at first too. But the forward is running in the direction of the ball. Amir is running perpendicular to that direction and just runs into a forward that is chasing a ball. I think in these cases, unless Amir gets the ball first (which he did not), it is his fault every time. Not 100% sure. They definitely got there at the same time like you said, I am just wondering if the direction of the run has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Yeah, that was my impression at first too. But the forward is running in the direction of the ball. Amir is running perpendicular to that direction and just runs into a forward that is chasing a ball. I think in these cases, unless Amir gets the ball first (which he did not), it is his fault every time. Not 100% sure. They definitely got there at the same time like you said, I am just wondering if the direction of the run has something to do with it.
                                Same , I think you’re right. He definitely has run out too harsh and missed the trajectory of the ball. I just think the attacker was never getting to the ball either. They both slid into each other, looking at it again you can see why the penalty was given but also there is evidence to show how it shouldn’t have been given.

Comment

Working...
                                X