Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Nope. The last thing he did was undoubtedly destroy his legacy. Legacy is what you leave behind. So you surely agree he left nothing but destruction?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    We both already agreed that two of the things that he left behind were youth World Cup championships. Thus your initial statement that he is someone "who has left nothing but destruction wherever he has been" is factually incorrect.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      We both already agreed that two of the things that he left behind were youth World Cup championships. Thus your initial statement that he is someone "who has left nothing but destruction wherever he has been" is factually incorrect.
      In your dreams maybe. I argue he could have left that but he did not. Those championships are initial successes followed by you know what. Anyways what are we debating? His legacy in Portugal or something else. I think the bus on this topic has passed.

Assume you are right for a second. Does winning 2 championships at junior level wipe his legacy clean at senior level?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

In your dreams maybe. I argue he could have left that but he did not. Those championships are initial successes followed by you know what. Anyways what are we debating? His legacy in Portugal or something else. I think the bus on this topic has passed.

Assume you are right for a second. Does winning 2 championships at junior level wipe his legacy clean at senior level?

You made two contradictory statements. At least one of them is factually incorrect. Let's leave it to PFDC members to decide which one of your statements was factually incorrect; the one where you said CQ has left nothing but destruction behind or the one where you said he has had success with 2 youth World Cup championship gold medals.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You made two contradictory statements. At least one of them is factually incorrect. Let's leave it to PFDC members to decide which one of your statements was factually incorrect; the one where you said CQ has left nothing but destruction behind or the one where you said he has had success with 2 youth World Cup championship gold medals.
          It's not a dichotomy. It's not this OR that...it's this AND that. Hard concept to understand because we all want to know who is "right" or "wrong" but it's subjective. Opinions...yours or mine are not facts. I never made a statement of fact but gave an opinion which you don't agree with. We can leave it there and see how we feel about CQ as the years move forward. I started out really excited by his arrival...after 2014 my opinion sloely shifted and I have detailed why in other historical posts...

Comment

It's not a dichotomy. It's not this OR that...it's this AND that. Hard concept to understand because we all want to know who is "right" or "wrong" but it's subjective. Opinions...yours or mine are not facts. I never made a statement of fact but gave an opinion which you don't agree with. We can leave it there and see how we feel about CQ as the years move forward. I started out really excited by his arrival...after 2014 my opinion sloely shifted and I have detailed why in other historical posts...

We will leave it up to PFDC members to decide whether what you said was factually incorrect or not.

Comment

We will leave it up to PFDC members to decide whether what you said was factually incorrect or not.
              Lol and how can they factually prove one way or another when I shared an opinion? Facts can only be described in terms of yiur senses...even data analysis provides correlation but that does not equal causation. As a Sharif grad I am surprised you feel opinions are facts.

More importantly you do agree CQ won us nothing...not a single medal in any competition in 8 years...a thing we all witnessed...an amount of time most coaches can only dream of having with 1 team.

Comment

Lol and how can they factually prove one way or another when I shared an opinion? Facts can only be described in terms of yiur senses...even data analysis provides correlation but that does not equal causation. As a Sharif grad I am surprised you feel opinions are facts.
                More importantly you do agree CQ won us nothing...not a single medal in any competition in 8 years...a thing we all witnessed...an amount of time most coaches can only dream of having with 1 team.
                It all comes down to ambition and having the mentality of a champion O-Zone jan. Some people are happy with losing to Iraq and Japan with 3-0 (our biggest defeat ever against Japan) and not winning the Asian Cup or qualifying to the second round of the world cup. Our aim or goal should be to win the Asian Cup and qualify for the second round of the world cup, it's more than fair to expect that from a coach who has been in charge of TM for more than eight years. Queiroz did not deliver so it was time to say goodbye, that's professional football and Carlos knows the drill.

Some people are happy with narrow 1-0 wins against Asian giants and not winning trophies or qualifying for the last 16 at a world cup. To each it's own.

Comment

Dick advocaat became coach of Iraq. Dutch media confirmed it.

Comment

So much hate and jumping to conclusions...Then they sign dick advocaat.

Wish some had better some self control

Comment

CQ took over a team that had players like Hadi Aghili, who left the camp because his feelings were hurt, and Mehdi Rahmati who thought he was bigger than the team because all of the other previous coaches told him he was bigger than the team, and a bunch of other crybaby players managed by corrupt agents. A team that had previously lost in the world cup qualifiers by winning only 2 of 8 games, and on top of that losing disgracefully to KSA. So desperate, that we had to bring Afshin Ghotbi as a national coach. Let that sink in.

How soon people forget.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        Yes, confirmed by Dutch state television:

https://nos.nl/artikel/2391880-advoc...coach-van-irak

Very good news for us, he is 74 years old and way past his prime. I don’t think he’s a good manager and I’m happy that Iraq got him instead of CQ. I hope we can leave the CQ thing behind us because I got tired of it. Let’s focus on our WCQ now.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                          Awesome. A 73-year-old coach, who has never managed a team from the Middle East except for 2 games with UAE in 2005 with an 0-2 record, taking over. They're done. One less team to worry about.

4 games into the qualifiers and he'll be sacked.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

lol we just need iraq to lose a couple times against lebanon or syria and we’re chilling

Comment

Nice…! 👍🏼 👌 Dick sucks asss for most part as a coach ..! & besides some familiarity with the old SK, don’t think he can be a great asset to aroughiez in their quest to qualify to WC ..!

Now it’s time to dig this up again ..!

&
                              Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Joone maderetoon CQ ro velesh konin.

Comment

A couple more days of slander and calling a man a fraud over hypotheticals yet here we are.

Dick Advocatt is headcoach of Iraq.

Let's get this prep train rolling we have a great opportunity to qualify but we can't be complacent. 32 days until kickoff.

Let's go TM!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X