Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have liked to see Moharrami and Mehdi rested, but can't really complain.
    Just happy to see Alireza back in the starting lineup

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Would have liked to see Moharrami and Mehdi rested, but can't really complain.
      Just happy to see Alireza back in the starting lineup
      I’d bet taremi gets subbed by half time

Comment

It is funny that we think being in a group with Bahrain and Iraq is challenging, take a look at Groups in Euro2020 and see how difficult those are. For example, Group F. What would you do if your team is Hungry and you have to face Portugal, France and Germany?

Comment

Great starting lineup. I bet he's resting Hajsafi lol... for the Iraq game.... palm to head

ps: I think Azmoun is on the bench bc of his yellow card. He doesn't want to risk him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Best TM XI in years being used against Cambodia - only Iran and Skocic!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

good lineup. if we go up a couple goals early I hope see Ghoddos, ezza, taremi, moharrami, gholi subbed.

Comment

I think we should already send an apologize to Cambodia

Comment

With this lineup, I think we'll win by 6 or 7 goals.

Iraq "only" beat them 4-1, so we'll use that as a measuring stick.

Comment

This is an absolute CHAD lineup my god I can only hope that this is Skocic's preferred one for Iraq too just with the addition of Azmoun

Comment

please no hajsafi for iraq game

Comment

The subs are Nemati, Sarlak, Niazmand, Azmoon, Ansarifard, Akhbari, Torabi, Majid Hosseini, Esmailifar, Ghaedi, Salmani, Kaveh Rezaei. Note that neither Hajsafi nor Beiro are on the sub list.

Go TM!

Comment

Hoping to see Nemati, Sarlak, Esmailifar, Ghaedi play in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            The subs are Nemati, Sarlak, Niazmand, Azmoon, Ansarifard, Akhbari, Torabi, Majid Hosseini, Esmailifar, Ghaedi, Salmani, Kaveh Rezaei. Note that neither Hajsafi nor Beiro are on the sub list.

Go TM!
                            Honestly, this is too much. Why is Hajisafi above everybody? These useless Iranian journalists need to do their job right and ask Skocic why he's in love with Ehsan so much ???

Comment

I mentioned this before but Taremi has fitness levels akin to Amiri so you all don’t have to worry about how rested he is for Iraq. Man was playing 2/3x 90 minute games a week for Porto no problem.

Comment

Any decent links guys?
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X