Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Why Malaysia ?
    A bit of a payback for AFC making us play in Malaysia against Syria. =)

Joking aside, the farther north we can take them, the better (longer distance for them, and very different climate).

Comment

I would prefer to bring them to Tajikestan, to our Iranic and Persian-speaking brothers. This would basically be a Home Game.
      The field in Tajikistan is horrible as persepolise will experience it first hand
      In turkamanedtan they have a beautiful stadium and great field since we are ground team field matters

Comment

S Korea beating Lebanon was a godsend and i am %99 sure that Jordan will not be able to defeat Australia.

Which makes tomorrow's game less stressful knowing on the remote possibility that we don't win, we can still advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          S Korea beating Lebanon was a godsend and i am %99 sure that Jordan will not be able to defeat Australia.

Which makes tomorrow's game less stressful knowing on the remote possibility that we don't win, we can still advance.
          Check out this stat
          Sunce 2012
          Jordan and australia
          Have played 6 times
          All 6 matches in the wcq matters
          Australia has won 3 times
          AND JORDAN HAS WON 3 TIMES
          Last match jordan won 1-0
          That is astonishing stat
          And tomorrow australia has nothing to play for
          ITS BETTER TEAM MELLI
          DONT COUNT ON AUSTRALIA

Comment

Why Malaysia ?
            Because they just felt like it. Maybe perhaps because Windmill Jack is Malaysian 🤷🏻*♂️

“I wil set up Tim Milli for the Malaysian stadium in monsoon season, Helwa?”

“Helwa habibi, helwa!”

Comment

Surely by the time the next round rolls around, teams would be able to play in their own stadiums hopefully. I really miss seeing iran play in Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                Check out this stat
                Sunce 2012
                Jordan and australia
                Have played 6 times
                All 6 matches in the wcq matters
                Australia has won 3 times
                AND JORDAN HAS WON 3 TIMES
                Last match jordan won 1-0
                That is astonishing stat
                And tomorrow australia has nothing to play for
                ITS BETTER TEAM MELLI
                DONT COUNT ON AUSTRALIA
                Stats are pretty much meaningless. What matters is how a team performs on that particular day. Before our game with Bosnia in WC 2014 the stats favored us in every way regarding past meetings. But we all saw how that turned out
                I just don't see this Jordan team overcoming Australia when they couldn't overcome Kuwait who played with 10 men for 30 min just a few days ago. Of course I am not suggesting that Iran should play for a tie. They should be aiming for victory but if god forbid we don't win it feels less stressful knowing there is still a good chance to advance.

Comment

Jordans most experienced midfielder Baha AbdelRahman with 106 caps will be suspended for the game vs Australia.

Comment

Does anybody of the Australia based members know, how serious Australia is taking this match? Are the Best players playing, or are they experimenting and so on. Whats the latest news from kangaroo country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      Wow so Australias match Will start half an hour before ours?? Thats crazy but very very good. Now we know what we Will need at the end of the match
                      Yes i saw that too on livescore. Fantastic news for us if true.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        Does anybody of the Australia based members know, how serious Australia is taking this match? Are the Best players playing, or are they experimenting and so on. Whats the latest news from kangaroo country.
                        I'm not from Kangaroo country but a quick search reveals
                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.c...-c-3112261.amp

Australia's coach says he will field a full strength Australia squad so his squad can have a perfect 8-0-0 record if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I'm not from Kangaroo country but a quick search reveals
                          https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.c...-c-3112261.amp
                          Australia's coach says he will field a full strength Australia squad so his squad can have a perfect 8-0-0 record if they win.
                          Thats Great. Kangaroos have always Been my favorite animal. The most badass animal in the World. If Australia helps us out, my love for kangaroos Will be even higher.
                          One Day I Will visit Australia so I Can see a kangaroo. Its crazy that they just walk around the Streets and in the malls among people, just minding their business

Comment

Just noticed this and hope it isn't a mistake. But the Australia-Jordan match is starting 30min before Iran-Iraq match. That is a huge advantage to us if true

Comment

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
                              Just noticed this and hope it isn't a mistake. But the Australia-Jordan match is starting 30min before Iran-Iraq match. That is a huge advantage to us if true
                              It is not a mistake - updated on fifa website the match does, indeed, start before ours now. We should know the last 30 minutes if a draw is good enough - though hopefully at that point we are already ahead

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                                It is not a mistake - updated on fifa website the match does, indeed, start before ours now. We should know the last 30 minutes if a draw is good enough - though hopefully at that point we are already ahead
                                It's gonna make the game less stressful to watch. That is if Australia is in control of the game.

Nevertheless, our boys are gonna go for the win!

Comment

Working...
                                X