Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    update on milad:
    "Sources: West Brom & Nottingham Forest race to sign Genk star Mohammadi on free
    Nottingham Forest, Watford and West Brom have set their sights on signing Iran left-back Milad Mohammadi, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.
    The 27-year-old is available on a free transfer from Gent as the Belgian outfit want him off the wage bill.
    A recruitment source has told Football Insider the defender’s availability has drawn attention from across the top two tiers in England, as well as Europe.

Mohammadi has already turned down moves to AEK Athens and Ferencvaros this summer.
    The full-back has entered the final year of his contract at Gent. West Brom and Nottingham Forest both want Mohammadi to boost their Championship promotion hopes.

Meanwhile, Watford are preparing for a season back in the Premier League.
    The Hornets view the Gent star as an affordable and experienced option that could bolster their back line.
    Mohammadi joined the Belgian side on a free transfer from Russian club Akhmat Grozny back in 2019.
    He has played 65 times for Gent to date, with 41 appearances under his belt last term.
    Able to play further up the pitch in a midfield role, Mohammadi contributed five assists in 29 league games last season.
    He is also a well-established member of Iran’s national side, with 37 caps under his belt so far.
    West Brom currently have Connor Townsend as their only recognised senior left-back.
    However, new addition Adam Reach has featured as a makeshift left-sided defender on occasion.

Forest have both Gaeton Bong and Tyler Blackett to call on of the left-hand side of their defence.
    Meanwhile, Watford are looking for cover and competition for both Adam Masina and Danny Rose following the England international’s arrival."
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...mmadi-on-free/

Obviously watford is most attractive of these, but in terms of playing time it will be hard with danny rose already there.
    I still sense he can go to lower tier Bundesliga with better chance of starting.
    he would certainly start for forest and west brom.
    I would prefer a championship or low tier Bundesliga team than Watford. At Watford he would struggle to get minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      update on milad:
      "Sources: West Brom & Nottingham Forest race to sign Genk star Mohammadi on free
      Nottingham Forest, Watford and West Brom have set their sights on signing Iran left-back Milad Mohammadi, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.
      The 27-year-old is available on a free transfer from Gent as the Belgian outfit want him off the wage bill.
      A recruitment source has told Football Insider the defender’s availability has drawn attention from across the top two tiers in England, as well as Europe.

Mohammadi has already turned down moves to AEK Athens and Ferencvaros this summer.
      The full-back has entered the final year of his contract at Gent. West Brom and Nottingham Forest both want Mohammadi to boost their Championship promotion hopes.

Meanwhile, Watford are preparing for a season back in the Premier League.
      The Hornets view the Gent star as an affordable and experienced option that could bolster their back line.
      Mohammadi joined the Belgian side on a free transfer from Russian club Akhmat Grozny back in 2019.
      He has played 65 times for Gent to date, with 41 appearances under his belt last term.
      Able to play further up the pitch in a midfield role, Mohammadi contributed five assists in 29 league games last season.
      He is also a well-established member of Iran’s national side, with 37 caps under his belt so far.
      West Brom currently have Connor Townsend as their only recognised senior left-back.
      However, new addition Adam Reach has featured as a makeshift left-sided defender on occasion.

Forest have both Gaeton Bong and Tyler Blackett to call on of the left-hand side of their defence.
      Meanwhile, Watford are looking for cover and competition for both Adam Masina and Danny Rose following the England international’s arrival."
      https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...mmadi-on-free/

Obviously watford is most attractive of these, but in terms of playing time it will be hard with danny rose already there.
      I still sense he can go to lower tier Bundesliga with better chance of starting.
      he would certainly start for forest and west brom.
      West Brom is undoubtedly the #1 best option of the 3 mentioned teams I don’t agree he would be a lock to start in forrest with bong there who we all know is Chris Hughton’s hand picked player. We do of course like Hughton and his reliance for a wingback in his system so that is the perk for Milad Mo. Watford although they’re a premier league team is the 3rd best option here since he would definitely ride the bench behind rose.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        West Brom is undoubtedly the #1 best option of the 3 mentioned teams I don’t agree he would be a lock to start in forrest with bong there who we all know is Chris Hughton’s hand picked player. We do of course like Hughton and his reliance for a wingback in his system so that is the perk for Milad Mo. Watford although they’re a premier league team is the 3rd best option here since he would definitely ride the bench behind rose.
        well hughton benched bong and asked him to find new team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          I would prefer a championship or low tier Bundesliga team than Watford. At Watford he would struggle to get minutes.
          Never heard about a Bundesliga interest for him so far

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Never heard about a Bundesliga interest for him so far
            Neither have I. it's a pipe dream. Championship or Scotland is all I've ever heard.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Majidi “we will let ghaedi go only if we can find a good replacement for him”:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHShsiA...dium=copy_link

I don’t understand this…..with the money they get from a potential transfer they should not only be able to replace him but also probably diabate and milic too.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don’t understand this…..with the money they get from a potential transfer they should not only be able to replace him but also probably diabate and milic too.
                I never understood this Iranian club not selling players for profit mentality either. I wonder if its because clubs are not privatized so the money they make via transfer may not actually end up in their budgets. Logic says sell player for profit and reinvest in your club, but if the money goes to tarbiat badani first who knows if you ever see the profit from the sale. im speculating of course i have no idea how this works in Iran.

Comment

That's the same mistake JB did by choosing brighton over Leicester. Even tokhmi Gent kicked milmo out like a trash.
                  Nothing would be guaranteed, even in championship.

Choose the best option, even if the task will be harder. With all the games in EPL he will get his chance.
                  I would prioritize Watford over championship. The only thing that could maybe change this choice, is if Watford has high chance to get relegated next season and west brom the clear favorite for promotion

Comment

West Brom are currently in a form of rebuilding after a reliance on some loan players last season in Premier League and also they are looking to sell Pereira and Johnstone for decent money. They have brought in four players so far - all on cheap deals. They have a new manager Ismael who performed wonders at Barnsley , keeping them up on the last day of the 19/20 season and then getting them to play offs last season.
                    They are also having a decent pre-season, they just beat Birmingham City 4-0 and Diangana and others have looked strong. The wing-back positions are open , they let Kieran Gibbs go on a free to Inter Miami. They have Furlong and Townsend as their wing backs at the moment and O’Shea can play their also but none of those three are certain to start.

Edit - I suppose the plus with going to Watford is the potential loan move to Granada or Udinese if he doesn’t get game time their.

Comment

if he goes to watford, we will have an excuse to watch ben fosters vlog channel[emoji23]

Comment

Hope they let Diabaté walk, he had a first good season then he was either injured or like the rest of other foreigners, used Iran as his vacation place and was between France and Tehran..

How many goals he scored and how many games he played? Only few games and 2 goals if i am not wrong.
                        With his money, they can get a top striker in Iran, let Ghaedi go and get a decent CAM.
                        He is earning over 500k if i am not wrong. Too much for what he bring..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Many of you seem to be mistakenly assuming there is footballing logic and common sense behind a single PGPL side.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            In addition to reported interest from NEC Nijmegen, the below source states Club Brugge may loan Kaveh to Belgian side Oud-Heverlee Leuven:

"Kaveh Rezaei about to join Louvain

The Iranian striker, without a future at Club Brugge, will be loaned to OHL.
                            After two seasons on loan at Charleroi, Kaveh Rezaei (29) will this time join OHL.
                            The Iranian striker, who signed for Brugge FC in 2019 for around € 5 million from Charleroi, has never made it through."
                            https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...50a6318dca7807
                            NEC interest: https://www.walfoot.be/news/2021-08-...r-kaveh-rezaei
                            NEC
                            Than better go to Greek or something, OMG
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              Yes most definitely. but playing time is playing time at this point.
                              Kaveh could easily be succesfull at a top 6 team in the Eredivisie OR Belgium. Why isn't his agent hustling for him???
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                In addition to reported interest from NEC Nijmegen, the below source states Club Brugge may loan Kaveh to Belgian side Oud-Heverlee Leuven:

"Kaveh Rezaei about to join Louvain

The Iranian striker, without a future at Club Brugge, will be loaned to OHL.

After two seasons on loan at Charleroi, Kaveh Rezaei (29) will this time join OHL.

The Iranian striker, who signed for Brugge FC in 2019 for around € 5 million from Charleroi, has never made it through."

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...50a6318dca7807

NEC interest: https://www.walfoot.be/news/2021-08-...r-kaveh-rezaei
                                so this explains the Rezaie transfer afterall..
                                he is still a CB player playing on loan this season at that whatchoomightcall it club
                                must be on a high wages then and refusing to let that go, hence forcing CB to ship him off on loans elswhere to cover at least a portion of his wages by the loaner club
                                pretty sure in his loan contract he is also again denied playing vs CB in league games..??

Comment

Working...
                                X