Legionnaires' Weekly Program "Simulcast" - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Legionnaires' Weekly Program "Simulcast"

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 7,115 Posts
    whats coming up next...?? i been & getting more and more bored AF

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Me too!! Need some football in my blood. Anyone has a schedule for this weekend?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,027 Times in 1,511 Posts
    Bahrain faced Ukraine and tied 1-1 earlier today. They scored first from the spot in the 75th minute and Ukraine came back to tie on the 91st minute. Iraq is facing Tajikistan in a friendly tomorrow.

Go TM!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,053 Times in 4,945 Posts
    Guys, I made a collage of my fav TM players in Europe, hope you can view it, else lemme know

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^need to swap Sardar's spot with Karim's and make it bigger like Mehdi then i'll be cool and may yet make my new avatar pic..!!

btw,

I think its best that someone just updates this thread Daily with the upcoming games for that Day alone with times ...!!
    and or any looming juicy fixture perhaps happening the next day early morning or something...!!

this doing it for the whole upcoming week is too much bitch work and we tend to forget the full list anyways since we got so many players in EU these days..?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,053 Times in 4,945 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^need to swap Sardar's spot with Karim's and make it bigger like Mehdi then i'll be cool and may yet make my new avatar pic..!!
    Haha I just put the pics in one by one, and they became smaller and smaller, maybe I realized I needed more space haha I'll keep working on it :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks

btw,

I think its best that someone just updates this thread Daily with the upcoming games for that Day alone with times ...!!
    and or any looming juicy fixture perhaps happening the next day early morning or something...!!

this doing it for the whole upcoming week is too much bitch work and we tend to forget the full list anyways since we got so many players in EU these days..?
    what do you guys think...!!?
    can we just updates this thread daily with games happening on that day or possibly next morning.?

be a huge favor is someone were up for it..!!
    at least the weekend then and our key players playing for top clubs at least..?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,137 Times in 7,869 Posts
    what do you guys think...!!?
    can we just updates this thread daily with games happening on that day or possibly next morning.?
    be a huge favor is someone were up for it..!!
    at least the weekend then and our key players playing for top clubs at least..?
    Tomorrow 8/29/21, some of the more important/interesting ones. All times PST:

7AM , Vejle vs Copenhagen. Saeid Ezatolahi and Vejle going for their 4th Loss in a row. Good luck to them. They need it.

11:45AM, Altay vs Fenerbahce. Here is maybe a cool one to catch. Altay going for 3rd W in a row, playing EL qualified Fenerbahce behind what should be a fun Altay home crowd. Mohammad Naderi expected to start at LB, will be interesting to see how he performs, especially facing a sterner test on defensive end than past 2 games (where he was quite solid going forward).

ITs probably too early to expect mohebbi, niazmand to feature in their matches tomorrow. Also didn't include moharrami game vs Osijek, kind of hope he doesnt start after 90 mins last weekend and over an hour in the CL qualifier, better to have him a bit rested before crucial TM games.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^thats perfect
    thank you !!
    so nothing i should stay home specially just to watch for tomorrow..!!?

but thats great info and makes it easy to check daily for help with memory and scheduling..!! 🙏

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Feyenoord is playing as well tomorrow
    I woulda liked to watch it but its too early in AM .... middle of night for you cali folks..!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 170

You do not have permission to view the list of names.