This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    nemati was horrendous during his cameos in previous friendlies.

Much rather just play shoja there with kanani-majid at cb
    Nemati isn't even a RB. He's like the Iranian Lucas Vazquez.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Gholi is in!

Go TM!

Comment

With Gholi joining the camp the TM list is now complete for Syria Match. All players and technical cadre were tested again today.

Could someone start the Syria match thread and get it pinned so that we could start discussing the lineup?

Thanks in advance.

Go TM!

Comment

Comment

Check out Golizadeh's transfermarkt page:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ali-gh...spieler/294772

Am I the only one that believes he can double his value if he spent 15 minutes with a trimmer???

Comment

Bahrain 2- Syria 1 65th minute. Found the following link:

http://www.inlife.tv/tv/bahrain/bahrain-sports-2-tv

Comment

Bahrain leads Syria 3-1, 15 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Check out Golizadeh's transfermarkt page:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ali-gh...spieler/294772

Am I the only one that believes he can double his value if he spent 15 minutes with a trimmer???
                    Yep rishooie yek cheezy een ghiafe is more suited to isis fighters..! & @ first glance perhaps suggestive if Lazy overall demeanor..!? If I wore him, I’d contact that site & request a change in profile pic.
                    He could use a bit of strengthening & bulking up perhaps w/o it affecting his pace n Athleticism..! Looks sorta too lightweight for me liking as is & perhaps unlikely to raise too many decent EU club’s eyebrows..!

Comment

3-1 now. 68th minute. Don't recognize any of the players... I think B-team for both countries... Bahrain is subbing a couple of their regular players now...

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Well at least you and marc have something in common (according to your comment). You both made a mistake yet find it hard to appologise for your mistake, just exactly like marc wilmots. (Incase you forgot You insulted me in previous post )
                        Saeed wasn't injured when he wasn't invited by marc wilmots. Lets agree to that then we move to next step. FACT
                        Let me give my POV on saeed and Team Melli. I think saeed was a good player, however he went down the hill after few failures and injuries. I still beleive he can make it to the top but he need a lot of work. I think he already acknowledge it and thats why he has lost weight and started concentrating on his new team. However I beleive he is still not there and needs more work. As of right now he is not a team melli material.
                        We have don't have exact details of his stats. He might be over weight or something that we don't know. All I know is that coach is not stupid to leave out an essential player which can help his team for game plan. Specially Skocic that he is trying to prove himself to IFF to get more money. Right now he only been paid $300k or even less I think.
                        One thing for sure is that this decision has got saeed more motivated. At least this is what i sense from his latest stories and posts. You never know he might improve signifigantly and get called by skocic for Qualifiers games.
                        BTW during Asian cup we also didn't have saeed due to injury but we did well until that stupid childish irani bazi mistake against japan. Apart from that game we played very well against other teams. Even first 45 minutes against japan we played good.
                        You keep mentioning Marc Wilmots as if he is some top coach, the man is a charlatan who is unemployed now because he has been exposed for the terrible amateur coach that he is. Ezatolahi was not fully recovered from his injury, but he still should have been called up by Wiltits.

First of all i haven't insulted anyone so there is no need for me me to apologize. During the Asian Cup of 2019 Saeed was injured otherwise he would have been a fixed player in that team, which means that TM would have been even stronger. Queiroz viewed Ezatolahi as an important player. Furthermore, there is no such thing as Irani bazi, these things happen in football where emotions get the best of players or an entire team. We saw that yesterday with Holland against Turkey for example, the Dutch players where complaining the whole game instead of playing football. You won't call that Holland bazi now would you? With proper coaching players can learn how to behave better, unfortunately Queiroz was a bit of a hot head himself sometimes. Nevertheless he was the best coach we have ever had.

You can be sure of two things if Queiroz was still our coach: one TM would have been at the head of it's group by a wide margin with no stress of Iran not qualifying for the second round. Two Ezatolahi would have been a starter for TM.

Comment

I'm watching Saudi-Kuwait and I have to say its so painful that teams like this might go through and we won't.

Comment

All the COVID-19 tests of TM players and staff conducted today came back as negative. Next tests will be on Saturday and Monday. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7633/%D8%A7%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

watching georgia vs sweden. As I expected when I saw Georgian squad and some of their young players recently they are very solid,exciting outfit troubling the swedes. Although ibra+isak up front are dangerous and ibra just assisted go ahead goal.

we have decent relationship with georgia, it is very close travel from tehran to tsiblisi relatively speaking, and it would be a cheap + highly useful friendly to organize.

I feel like we have too many matches vs teams we should either trash or should dominate us. I like more friendlies like Bosnia but if those are difficult to organize Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan (as evidenced by their portugal game) are all solid options we should pursue.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz Is the best Team melli coach that I have ever seen . People know My love for CQ I don't even need to explain it. This Ezza is not the same Ezza that played in WC 18 ! I don't think anyone would disagree with this.

Just a little reminder for some people: I am not the coach of the team melli . Skocic is the coach and he hasn't invited Ezza . Lol if you got a problem go talk to him. People acting like I didn't invite the guy. He is not invited ! End of story ! bobs your uncle ! Its done and dusted. Its over! Maybe he'll improve and get invited next time. I don't see any point argueing about this anymore. Time will prove who is wrong or right. Now lets stay on topic.
                                ================
                                Back to tipic.

I've watched the long version of bahrain game highlights.
                                As I said before this new coach has turned them around 360! They have a solid DF line and know how to counter attack. They've beaten both Iraq and Saudi. However saying that I think bahrain Is deffo beatable . We can deffo do that . Also I think bahrain will beat Iraq which will give us better chance of becoming our groups first team.

One thing that worries me is the ref. Does anyone know if VAR will be available for the upcoming games? I heard its not allowed in this stage of the competition?

We need to have few friendly games against teams like Kuwait , oman , jordan and even lebanon in their home country. I hope IFF don't mess up our chances and prepare for the upcoming games.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                You keep mentioning Marc Wilmots as if he is some top coach, the man is a charlatan who is unemployed now because he has been exposed for the terrible amateur coach that he is. Ezatolahi was not fully recovered from his injury, but he still should have been called up by Wiltits.

You can be sure of two things if Queiroz was still our coach: one TM would have been at the head of it's group by a wide margin with no stress of Iran not qualifying for the second round. Two Ezatolahi would have been a starter for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X