Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is IFF even trying to set up friendly matches? Or are they just sitting on their hands like usual? I see a team like Greece have their friendlies set up while we play the last 2 WCQ matches, how f'ing hard can it be to throw them or any other team a DM and ask for a God damn match? They need to get past these friendlies with Uzb and Syria!! 🤬😡

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Is IFF even trying to set up friendly matches? Or are they just sitting on their hands like usual? I see a team like Greece have their friendlies set up while we play the last 2 WCQ matches, how f'ing hard can it be to throw them or any other team a DM and ask for a God damn match? They need to get past these friendlies with Uzb and Syria!! 🤬😡
      Estili did an interview today and he basically said they will negotiate and plan further shortly after the World Cup draw in April.

Comment

New TM Media Manager

محمد جماعت

@JamaatMohamad

Comment

They are sitting on their behinds when it comes to WC prep. They think preparing for the remaining qualification matches is enough. They rather visit shohada memorials than attending to their priorities. Unless Skocic is pushing behind the scenes, he is not doing anything either. Very disappointing.

Go TM!

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              🔺ایران برابر کره جنوبی بی دفاع شد؟ | شجاع خلیل زاده جدیدترین مصدوم تیم ملی ایران

🔻هفته بیست و یکم لیگ ستارگان قطر یک بازی برگزار شد.در این دیدار الریان به مصاف الشمال رفت و توانست با نتیجه سه بر دو به پیروزی دست پیدا کند.
              🔻شجاع خلیل زاده مدافع ایرانی الریان در ترکیب اصلی تیم خود به میدان رفت. او در دقیقه ۳۸ مصدوم شد و نتوانست به بازی ادامه دهد. باید دید وضعیت مصدومیت مدافع تیم ملی ایران به چه صورت است. اگر آسیب دیدگی شجاع جدی باشد او هم به لیست بلندبالای غایبان ایران برابر کره اضافه خواهد شد.
              🔻پیش از شجاع، کنعانی زادگان و محرمی به دلیل محرومیت و مجید حسینی و پورعلیگنجی به دلیل مصدومیت بازی برابر کره را از دست داده بودند.

Seems Shoja Khalilzadeh is the latest injury and his status for South Korea is unclear.

Honestly, may be a blessing in disguise. We need to start Morteza (if he is ready) and Majid Hosseini and call up the likes of Amir Janmaleki and Saman Fallah.
              Blessing is an understatement dadash. I never wish injury on any player and hope he recovers but Shoja has been the weakest point in Team Melli for the last 7-8 matches and his club form is atrocious too...

Would love seeing some young CBs called up and Majid+PAG given the start or even Omid Noorafkan given the start at CB if PAG isn't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Estili did an interview today and he basically said they will negotiate and plan further shortly after the World Cup draw in April.
                they needed to start doing that the day we qualified.

Comment

Ostad-Asadi may still be available! :-)

But -- seriously, I think the best option is to bring players from our U23 team. It will be a win win situation.

Comment

I hope we play japan, spain, brazil, qatar, etc., that would be so lit. I also think using u23 players against Lebanon would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Blessing is an understatement dadash. I never wish injury on any player and hope he recovers but Shoja has been the weakest point in Team Melli for the last 7-8 matches and his club form is atrocious too...

Would love seeing some young CBs called up and Majid+PAG given the start or even Omid Noorafkan given the start at CB if PAG isn't ready.
                      Couldn't agree more bro. P
                      Majid + noorafkan is a good start, and then we can slowly integrate PAG to see how he's doing post-injury.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                        I hope we play japan, spain, brazil, qatar, etc., that would be so lit. I also think using u23 players against Lebanon would be dope
                        is that the friendly qatar tournament?

Comment

March 19:
                          TM team's convoy will fly to south Korea on Saturday, March 19, 2019.
                          Flight number 5388 at 21:30 from imam Khomeini airport and arrives at Incheon airport in Seoul at 11 o'clock (local time).

March 24: Iran V S Korea

March 25:
                          Return flight number 5388 at 4:35 (local time) on March 25, depart Seoul Incheon airport and arrived at imam Khomeini airport at 8 :25.

Comment

they needed to start doing that the day we qualified.
                            I know what you mean. If they already started planning friendlies it would be a nice head start.

However, they're doing the right thing by waiting for the world cup draw.

We'll know our group stage opponents and therefore can select friendlies that will prepare us for those specific opponents.... Or at least we'll try to!

Comment

I still can't believe we made it to the WC with 2 coach swaps, and literally no preparation in the final round. Unfortunately this will most likely give our federation the idea that they can get by without spending money on friendlies. I hope we can perform against Korea, we need to finish on top of the table...
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Yeah except for Japan (that is a separate rumour that we have been invited by Japan to play)

Comment

Working...
                                X