This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Mehdi should act as maturely as he acts in Portugal. At the end when they explained to him that it is a virtual conference and in fact there was a question for him (apparently he was upset that they didn't ask him a question) he said "I judged too quickly and I apologize". Yet the damage was done. I expect more from our star striker. Even if he thought no one has asked him any questions, he should have just let go of his ego. It's better if we all replace pride with joy in life and celebrate and share our accomplishments with humanity rather than become too proud. He should not let his success in Europe gets to his head so that he starts to behave in a way that leaves people in Iran with a sense that he is looking down at them (regardless of his intentions). He also needs to show more respect for the coaching staff. Hopefully he learns from this episode.
    Here is a related link from Varzesh3. They are a sports tabloid. The title always picks the most dramatic and likely negative comment "agar midanestam nemiamadam" rather than the fact that he apologized at the end. With everything that is going on, Mehdi could and should do better.
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177728...85%D9%84%DB%8C
    Go TM!
    That's the thing though, he doesn't act mature in Portugal. Matter of fact he's become very whiny since joining Porto (which makes sense because his manger there is a mentally unstable cry-baby). Mehdi is constantly whining and animated when his teammates don't pass him the ball in the box (more so than the average strikers), and whenever the ref makes a call that goes against him (was carded for it in a recent match), and lets not forget the infamous red against Juve where he booted the ball.

Mehdi is many things. Talented, smart, etc... but one thing he isn't in Portugal is mature.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

He may not be the only frustrated player.TM andplayers has never before experienced such a dire situation of not having 3 oftheir top coach & assistance absent during critical time.
      Dragan, Mladen and Vahid has beenphysically absent from practice and coaching that by itself is chilling not toinclude all restriction and confusions.
      This situation is not sustainable as soon Iran hasto travel to play Iraq team. What will happen if these coaches are still sick?They won't be allowed to travel with the team.
      ]If Dragon does not recover soon or TM struggle todefeat Syria, IFF will look for alternatives.

Azizi Khadem after hiring Mahdavikia said hewas hired for coach of Olympic/U23 team and as Technical advisor to IFFregarding TM. There was reports that there has been suggestion of some sort ofassignment with TM ( Modire Fanni).

Mahdavikia said he may attend allgames and practice of TM and provide any help he can provide.

Let's hope Coaches recover and TM win comfortablyagainst Syria to avoid further nightmare.

For now it’s Aziz Khadem show

Khadem with NEW Sport Minister Sajadi at TM training session yesterday.

St. Mark jan, I’m not sure what can be done with COVID. Every one is at risk of getting it so changing coaches doesn’t fix that.
      Additionally we can’t have coaches/staff possibly spread it to the players.

I get that players want coaches there but they shouldn’t risk it, considering they could get COVID and miss the game themselves too.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        That's the thing though, he doesn't act mature in Portugal. Matter of fact he's become very whiny since joining Porto (which makes sense because his manger there is a mentally unstable cry-baby). Mehdi is constantly whining and animated when his teammates don't pass him the ball in the box (more so than the average strikers), and whenever the ref makes a call that goes against him (was carded for it in a recent match), and lets not forget the infamous red against Juve where he booted the ball.
        Mehdi is many things. Talented, smart, etc... but one thing he isn't in Portugal is mature.
        I love Mehdi but this is true. Portugal is not where anyone goes to be level headed.

Comment

^ well The and Nokhodi eh aziz, perhaps on the field he could be more mature yet he has been rather consistently professional off the field and in news conferences in Portugal.
          Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Second consecutive TM camp now where Taremi causing some level of drama…..really sad that he’s turning into a diva. He better never have the armband for TM.
            Not sure about never but definitely agree that he should be kept away from TM armband for a while.

Go TM!

Comment

so i gather we're by enlarge pinning our hopes on our players to pull something on their own from these next two games ..?
              1 practice prior to match with both head coach and assistant head coach missing and some new guy who can't even communicate properly running things and we expect our players to stay silent and solider on .... and then totally bitch them out if the results dont go our way for this n that incident during the match..!!

Comment

wow.. the paramount description for the iran-syria game is: "Neither Iran nor Syria are favored to make the next round of AFC World Cup Qualifiers, but both played well in the prior stage and know that the points are needed." the audacity lmfaooo

Comment

I think its good, let the dude speak his mind. everybody doesnt have to agree with him. as long as he isnt hanging out his teammates in media Im ok with it.. rather that than he sayng this is so great and a year after we have a new management trashing the old one and pretending everything is great with the new one. then things will never get better.. being a diva for me is that he wants some staff to run out and buy him special pesteh from other side of town and he only wants yellow towels in the shower and not white
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

begrudgingly i have agree to the jest of this post..!!
                    although his Performances has been quite selfless and in spirit of team and very mature seeming and his off the pitch demeanor has been rather humble and admiring as well...!!
                    however when under pressure and stressful situations he seems to crack and expose his immaturity..!!

another example of associated rather khale zanaki/immaturity were the rumors that his father were spreading about the drama that was private and brewing inside the porto locker-room..!
                    like publicizing that SC had said his goodbyes and leaving the club when it was obviously a negotiation of his extension tactic or his supposedly his papa spreading other team related rumors..!!
                    probably runs in the family..!! lol

still love the guy and us fans at least dont need to be blowing this latest shitt up outa proportion either... god knows we got enough off the pitch problems already in TM..!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      ^ well The and Nokhodi eh aziz, perhaps on the field he could be more mature yet he has been rather consistently professional off the field and in news conferences in Portugal.
                      Go TM!
                      Of course he has….he is trying to make a name for himself there. In Iran where he is a king he shows what his attitude is really like lately. I can’t stand players who act unprofessionally and have a bad attitude especially ones who are meant to be looked at as leaders in the locker room like Mehdi is.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        St. Mark jan, I’m not sure what can be done with COVID. Every one is at risk of getting it so changing coaches doesn’t fix that.
                        Additionally we can’t have coaches/staff possibly spread it to the players.
                        I get that players want coaches there but they shouldn’t risk it, considering they could get COVID and miss the game themselves too.

Dear
                        You have a valid point regarding COVIDbut at what point of time/process alternatives should be considered if 3 top TM coaches are unavailable?
                        IFF official ( Khorshidi) has not been very clear about status of coaches health( he spoked in general terms ) but if there is no recovery for Iraq game we will hear more of alternatives. For crooked IFF officials Alternatives at the time is not necessarily replacing a coach ( it will invoke all sort of Legal, financial , & ethical problems) but Mirzapur type solutions on emergency bases ( first blood).
                        For now Marijo Tot is active TM coach.Let's hope TM win him tomorrow .

Dragon not to be blame for current situation but realities will dictate the couse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Of course he has….he is trying to make a name for himself there. In Iran where he is a king he shows what his attitude is really like lately. I can’t stand players who act unprofessionally and have a bad attitude especially ones who are meant to be looked at as leaders in the locker room like Mehdi is.
                          I think he is trying to act like a leader but doing a very bad job executing it. He should just chill for a while and just concentrate on playing well and leave the leadership stuff to the more politically correct types like ARJ, Hajsafi, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            wow.. the paramount description for the iran-syria game is: "Neither Iran nor Syria are favored to make the next round of AFC World Cup Qualifiers, but both played well in the prior stage and know that the points are needed." the audacity lmfaooo
                            Who will be the brave sole to write directly to these pofuse avazees at CBS Sports and Paromount f****ing Plus to tell them do a tiny bit of research on TM accomplishments not to write such garbage about Iran's chances? I think the credible people are either our Gol Bezan's Arya Allahverdi or our PDFC Webmaster so that they realize it is coming from credible TM football history and news sources. They may not care since they could be motivated by anti-Iranian racism that is so prevalent in US mainstream media, yet it is worth a try.

Go TM!

Comment

So just to confirm taremi comments were not related to TM or TM camp or the situation there, he was annoyed there were no reporters at the press conference and didn’t realize it was virtual and then apologized.
                              Let’s not analyze that too in depth, seems like it was just a misunderstanding and mehdi being of kind of classical dumbass he sometimes is 😂.

Most important thing is he does his talking on the pitch, which he has done for TM for a very damn long time. I rather have players who deliver when it matters than ones who talk like they are being elected for government post and then proceed to Follow it up with 9/10 shit games for TM (I don’t name names but I think if you follow TM for a while you know the current culprits, now he is retired we can freely say shojaei was one of the absolute worst about this. So much pretend leadershup BS and then followed it up with consistently horrific displays).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                now he is retired we can freely say shojaei was one of the absolute worst about this. So much pretend leadershup BS and then followed it up with consistently horrific displays).
                                read somewere he will be back for the next camp..

-
                                just joking!
                                just joking!
                                just joking!
                                just joking!
                                just joking!
                                -
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X