This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    its not the end of the world if there is false news about football one time lol
    About the domestic players camp squad list 😂
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      If I was certain it was right, I would've posted it on Gol Bezan. Otherwise I'm happy to take the hit on my personal account if it's wrong.
      I understand bro. I really appreciate all the great work that you do and I think you are a credible source. You may want to check the credibility of your source on this matter for future use.

Go Gol Bezan!
      Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        I understand bro. I really appreciate all the great work that you do and I think you are a credible source. You may want to check the credibility of your source on this matter for future use.

Go Gol Bezan!
        Go TM!
        Thanks bro. It happens, we move on.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
          Technically, you don’t “have” to report anything unless you’re sure it came from a reliable source. TM fans are desperate for reliable news so when you focus on being first instead of being right, you’re only hurting your own legitimacy as a news outlet.
          GolBezan is the most reliable source we have. No biggie if they're incorrect about a minuscule issue. Even media conglomerates like BBC and New York Times have to frequently issue retractions and corrections. It's expected, especially when it comes to reporting news on social media.

I, for one, am extremely grateful for all the hard work GolBezan does to promote and market Iranian football, all without a profit motive (likely at their own expense too).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            GolBezan is the most reliable source we have. No biggie if they're incorrect about a minuscule issue. Even media conglomerates like BBC and New York Times have to frequently issue retractions and corrections. It's expected, especially when it comes to reporting news on social media.
            I, for one, am extremely grateful for all the hard work GolBezan does to promote and market Iranian football, all without a profit motive (likely at their own expense too).
            Really appreciate it man. It's okay if people are frustrated that we made a mistake, but it's not as if we did it on purpose. The work we do will continue to be done and our podcasts will always be free to listen to. (the expense isn't important, we love to do it)

Stay tuned. Some of the players on this and the list including the legionnaires will be interviewed on Gol Bezan very soon!
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

What kind of call up is this?!!! Loooll hope he is joking

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                What kind of call up is this?!!! Loooll hope he is joking
                Skocic has a long list of players for TM. He is trying to get the camp going earlier than later because he won't get the legionnaires before Monday 8/30 (or Sunday 8/29 if he is lucky) and that gives him only three days before the Syria match on Thursday 9/2. Many of these players who started today will not be part of the final camp. His other option could have been to only invite PGL players who were going to be part of the final camp and of course his third and last option was to start the camp on Sunday 8/29 or Monday 8/30 (that's what many NTs in Europe do). He chose to do it this way to have a viable camp rather than very few players or no camp until next week. I could see the pros and cons. I am sure Skocic is not joking if that's what you meant.

Go TM!

Comment

this is better in more than one way.

1. the opponents dont know which if these players will be part of the final squad.
                  2. there will be more room for intern games and training with more than 8-10 players in the squad.
                  3. if injuries come he knows more options and the players are more used to the other players than if they woudlnt be invited..
                  4. for the future callups. players will push themselves knowing they are close to the main squad..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Interesting interview with Kamranifar IFF GC on the IFF web site. Here is a short summary for those who don't read Persian (Farsi). http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9251/%DA%A9%...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

- Bringing back the hosting was really tough. It took a lot of work. AFC was on the verge of moving the match to a third country and Syrian team had even reserved their hotel in that country. He doesn't say it clearly but it sounds like IRIB paid some broadcast rights fees because he says IRIB's action was decisive in brining the hosting back (I get a sense that they don't want to say anything about IRIB paying since all the PGL clubs will then ask for their broadcasting rights payments. I got the same sense from Azizi Khadem's interview the other day). He says that hosting for other 4 matches has not been finalized and there is still work to do. He doesn't say why.

- Skocic and Hashemian have contracted COVID-19 (this is not good). It is mild and they are under close supervision. Considering they were both fully vaccinated, my guess is that it is the Delta variant. I am not sure when they will be cleared to be at the trainings and he doesn't say it. Bagheri will be there with assistants including two new trainer and analyzer who are both Iranian. The camp with PGL invited players started today and they have received the PCR test. I assume we will hear about the results soon.

- VAR is a long process and the working group continues its work. Due to sanctions, IFF can only work with 3 of the 15 FIFA approved vendors. PGL teams should show professionalism in helping with the implementation. VAR is not a requirement for TM WC Qualifiers.

- Some people who are fully vaccinated or have a negative PCR test will be allowed in the stands for the Syria match. He doesn't say how many people.

- There won't be any fans at the matches in the first week of PGL that is planned to start on September 29.

Go TM!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

so if they gonna let vaccinated people in, they better solve the woman in the stands bcuz if they dont let em in its a big chance we will be banned. i dont think afc/fifa will say anything before the game this time around but just waiting for iff to fk up so they can ban us.. just a feeling i have.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          so if they gonna let vaccinated people in, they better solve the woman in the stands bcuz if they dont let em in its a big chance we will be banned. i dont think afc/fifa will say anything before the game this time around but just waiting for iff to fk up so they can ban us.. just a feeling i have.
                          Definitely a valid point. Let's hope IFF doesn't mess it up. Azizi Khadem talked to women's TM before they left for Uzbekistan last week and said paying attention to women's sports is an issue of justice and it's not out of generosity. He needs to put his money where his mouth is and revive/finalize women's attendance. Now that one is truly an issue of justice.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            With covid, fifa and iff have a reason not to push women return to stadium

Comment

^ What reason? So vaccinated men are ok and vaccinated women are not? All studies show that men have more COVID-19 fatality worldwide than women. Women should have equal right in all arenas including sports participation, facility and sports events attendance. I appreciate Keshwardoost bringing this up since our male dominated forums are full of sexist and patriarchal comments that are rarely addressed by chaperons. Many people in our forums use sexist terms yet they are almost never warned or banned. Women's TM rights should not take a back seat.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                ^ What reason? So vaccinated men are ok and vaccinated women are not? All studies show that men have more COVID-19 fatality worldwide than women. Women should have equal right in all arenas including sports participation, facility and sports events attendance. I appreciate Keshwardoost bringing this up since our male dominated forums are full of sexist and patriarchal comments that are rarely addressed by chaperons. Many people in our forums use sexist terms yet they are almost never warned or banned. Women's TM rights should not take a back seat.

Go Women's TM!
                                They will find a pretext with covid, specially now the world is used to empty or half empty stands. Unfortunately covid broke FIFA pressure during the end of 2019 where all the spotlights were on Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X