TM-News-Vol. 6 - Page 99

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 6

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,451 Times in 1,114 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    TM got Kish Air as its charter airline and Kish Dariush hotel will provide accommodations free of charge for the late May camp prior to Group C remaining matches as currently scheduled in Bahrain. Are the Kish training facilities up to par? I hope nothing fishy is going on with Azizi Khadem (new IFF president) promoting Kish so much. We need some investigative reporting to make sure everything is kosher here and there is no conflict of interest. I am not accusing anyone yet in the absence of an independent Inspector General all emphasis on Kish has made me worried. Initially there were questions about the training pitch and facilities meeting international standards as pitch number 2 and PEC (thank you CQ) at the Football Center (markazeh football) do. Anybody has more information on this? PLEASE DO NOT START BASELESS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT A VALID SOURCE!

Here are the relevant links:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Go TM!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,592 Times in 7,554 Posts
    Kish has some fields but I am very skeptical that they are decent quality. We might be better off having TM stay in foolad’s camp in Ahvaz. Better weather than Bahrain slightly, and good facilities.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,668 Times in 6,409 Posts
    Kish, in terms of conditioning and temperature is an ideal preparations spot for our team but like you said the availability of up to standard training pitches etc was the big issue before..!
    I dont understand why we havent yet built proper football facilities and improve such conditions in that area by now ..? it coulda been an ideal place, away from the tehran's media distractions for our boys to train and prepare before most TM and ACL matches..!! also in process coulda made the island more attractive to teams vying for a training spot and hotels nearby during the Gutter WC 2022..!!
    Even now there is enough time to build or massively improve at least 1-2 training pitches before our camp time..!! agge een ahmagha geda baziashoono bezaran kenar.... off course..!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,763 Times in 6,800 Posts
    kish was used in TM preparation around 2008 for WCQ's.

this was state of pitch then. Limited images but looks ok. IDK what the state of the facility is today, maybe even better bc a decent amount of money has been poured into kish development recently...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FMCSMUBLB For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    TM got Kish Air as its charter airline and Kish Dariush hotel will provide accommodations free of charge for the late May camp prior to Group C remaining matches as currently scheduled in Bahrain. Are the Kish training facilities up to par? I hope nothing fishy is going on with Azizi Khadem (new IFF president) promoting Kish so much. We need some investigative reporting to make sure everything is kosher here and there is no conflict of interest. I am not accusing anyone yet in the absence of an independent Inspector General all emphasis on Kish has made me worried. Initially there were questions about the training pitch and facilities meeting international standards as pitch number 2 and PEC (thank you CQ) at the Football Center (markazeh football) do. Anybody has more information on this? PLEASE DO NOT START BASELESS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT A VALID SOURCE!

Go TM!
    With all due respect, you're the one making baseless insinuations that something "fishy" is happening here.

Multiple members on this forum were pushing the idea of Kish for training camp long before it happened, owing to similar weather and conditions to what we will face in the June qualifiers (and allowing for camaraderie to build). This appears to be an excellent move, assuming there are adequate facilities on the island.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,714 Times in 4,685 Posts

Go TM!
    I think kish makes perfect sense for the circumstances of trying to acclimate to weather similar to Bahrain it’s super important we don’t go to Bahrain without making that adjustment. Why do you think something is fishy?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,451 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I think kish makes perfect sense for the circumstances of trying to acclimate to weather similar to Bahrain it’s super important we don’t go to Bahrain without making that adjustment. Why do you think something is fishy?
    Asking the question does not mean something is going on. I am asking because when it first came up, there were concerns about the facilities being up to par. Skocic was asked about this and he said the technical team will look at it and either approve or disapprove. There were no reports on whether the technical team looked at the facilities and approved and then everything moved forward. I think it is a legitimate question to ask whether technical team did that (that's the CQ standard) or are we back to the days that technical team just followed IFF president's decisions? Asking questions is necessary so that we make sure everything is kosher. Again, asking questions doesn't means something is going on. It is based on the universal good management principle of trust AND verify. Unfortunately, the culture of bad management is to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked with the response that: why are you insinuating this and that (Agha chera tohmat meezanee). That's a tactic widely used by fraudster types to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked to make sure no one dares to ask a question again. On the other hand, healthy organizations welcome inspections and legitimate questions asked because they have nothing to hide.

Go TM!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Asking the question does not mean something is going on. I am asking because when it first came up, there were concerns about the facilities being up to par. Skocic was asked about this and he said the technical team will look at it and either approve or disapprove. There were no reports on whether the technical team looked at the facilities and approved and then everything moved forward. I think it is a legitimate question to ask whether technical team did that (that's the CQ standard) or are we back to the days that technical team just followed IFF president's decisions? Asking questions is necessary so that we make sure everything is kosher. Again, asking questions doesn't means something is going on. It is based on the universal good management principle of trust AND verify. Unfortunately, the culture of bad management is to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked with the response that: why are you insinuating this and that (Agha chera tohmat meezanee). That's a tactic widely used by fraudster types to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked to make sure no one dares to ask a question again. On the other hand, healthy organizations welcome inspections and legitimate questions asked because they have nothing to hide.

Go TM!
    Great point but unfortunately less than 2 months before vital WCQs all our coaching stuff are on holiday posting IG stories :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Members who have read this thread : 387

You do not have permission to view the list of names.