• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Nourollahi?
    He is playing shitty football lately.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I will invite Yasin Salmani guy to the list of 40 players to have a closer look at him. The kid can keep it up playing with men.
      Small sample, i agree but he is playing some really good football.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Karim got called up.

Comment

^ source?

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            ^ source?

Go TM!
            رادیو یونان

Comment

Man you made me happy for a sec thinking this is our list , then i found out that this is your list. I doubt hajsafi not getting invited. I also doubt kaveh getting invited. I have a feeling 90% of the players will be same as our previous list (friendly game).

There is also another player in your list that i have a feeling he won't be invited despite deserving it more than hajisafi and other MD. He wasn't invited last time (rightly), but now he doesn deserve it 100%
              Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Man you made me happy for a sec thinking this is our list , then i found out that this is your list. I doubt hajsafi not getting invited. I also doubt kaveh getting invited. I have a feeling 90% of the players will be same as our previous list (friendly game).
                There is also another player in your list that i have a feeling he won't be invited despite deserving it more than hajisafi and other MD. He wasn't invited last time (rightly), but now he doesn deserve it 100%
                yeah it fooled me to for a second! then i thought no way IFF will releas such clean and nice list with all the flags and club names besides the names.. its to much work for them!

I like the list! but id like to se Sayyadmanesh there, so we can have high pressure attackers with high work rate all 90 minutes, he would be a perfect sub for Azmoun or maybe moving one of azmoun/taremi down to the AM position the last 15 minutes, (trading place with the AM) and then substitute the AM now on top with Allahyar and putting him on top with one of Azmoun/Taremi.. What yall think of that? playing lets say, Taremi AOM, Azmoun LF Allahyar RF the last 15 min or Azmoun AOM, Taremi LF Allahyar RF

we could also sub of a defender, go 3 at back, 4 midfield, and have 3 on top with Taremi/Azmoun/Allahyar or offensive 3-5-2 if we need a goal,, just to put high pressure with those guys, and having high pressure speedy midfielders behind them..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

HAHAa true. I had to go to IFF website and varzesh 3 website just to check the list and couldn't find anything on it then found out that its wasn't our official one.

Honestly allahyar deserves it more than karim and kaveh. We need some youngsters in the team for future games. However knowing skocic karim will get the invite and ehsan will also get the invite.
                  Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  yeah it fooled me to for a second! then i thought no way IFF will releas such clean and nice list with all the flags and club names besides the names.. its to much work for them!

I like the list! but id like to se Sayyadmanesh there, so we can have high pressure attackers with high work rate all 90 minutes, he would be a perfect sub for Azmoun or maybe moving one of azmoun/taremi down to the AM position the last 15 minutes, (trading place with the AM) and then substitute the AM now on top with Allahyar and putting him on top with one of Azmoun/Taremi.. What yall think of that? playing lets say, Taremi AOM, Azmoun LF Allahyar RF the last 15 min or Azmoun AOM, Taremi LF Allahyar RF

we could also sub of a defender, go 3 at back, 4 midfield, and have 3 on top with Taremi/Azmoun/Allahyar or offensive 3-5-2 if we need a goal,, just to put high pressure with those guys, and having high pressure speedy midfielders behind them..

Comment

The only people that deserve to be there are the people we need to help us get out of the pickle we find ourselves in.
                    Unfortunately even though I like Allahyar a lot
                    I would rather have Ansarifard there.

We need people that can keep a cool head and don’t fall in the Arab trap by doing something stupid to get a red card or something.

If we keep a cool head, maintain our composure we should be able to beat these teams comfortably.
                    Granted we haven’t had the team play together for a while but the core of the team have been playing together for a few years and know each other fairly well.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to go 4-0-0 in the coming games.
                    If we can’t beat these weaklings in a hostile environment we shouldn’t even move up

Comment

We have the talent to win every remaining WCQ match. TM needs to focus on player psychology (keeping cool, supporting each other, avoiding altercations), and maintaining stamina in playing under intense heat. These two factors are the variables that we have control over. Every thing else (ie refs) is out of our control.

Comment

feels strange that the list isnt announced yet.. the players need to mentaly prepare themselves aswell and come in the right mental level.., not only 1 week before the 1st game.. id already released the list if i was the coach, or atleast phoned the players and told them that they will be picked so they know and can prepare to 100 % (mentaly, training, food, with the clubs, travel) maybe eskokic has phoned the players already..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          feels strange that the list isnt announced yet.. the players need to mentaly prepare themselves aswell and come in the right mental level.., not only 1 week before the 1st game.. id already released the list if i was the coach, or atleast phoned the players and told them that they will be picked so they know and can prepare to 100 % (mentaly, training, food, with the clubs, travel) maybe eskokic has phoned the players already..
                          fairly certain that is the case..! at least the usual suspects are already on notice .! and those on the bubble will be officially chosen later..! as evident by the earlier ( rumor ) post that Ansarifard has gotten an invite..!

Comment

Bahrain-Ukraine on May 23rd is going to be at 6AM EST.

Will post link if available at that time.

Comment

Apparently TM list will be out either Friday or Saturday(1st of Khordad).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Apparently TM list will be out either Friday or Saturday(1st of Khordad).
                                So that basically means it will be out next week. The last 3-4 times they said it will be out on such and such day....it always winds up being a week or so after that. As a matter of fact, this last one was announced the day before the TM camp started! So bizzare I hate that nonsense secretive approach so much.....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X