This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Ghoddos and Ghaedi can both play at cam and on the wing.
    mohebbi also shows way more than torabi in last season and half, plus adds new dimension with explosiveness

Comment

Pp wants to buy him

Pp likes to ruin our euro legionnaires. They bought Mehdikhani while he was playing in croatia, and he didn't play with pp since his come back

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Pp wants to buy him
        Pp likes to ruin our euro legionnaires. They bought Mehdikhani while he was playing in croatia, and he didn't play with pp since his come back
        PP is hoarding young players and not playing them. They bought Sharifi and Mehdikhani who are somehow not good enough to play in the league they have experience in. Not to mention players like Barzegar and that one centerback

Comment

I think Mehdikhani played in Persepolis' last match versus Paykan. He did not finish well.

Comment

In an interview he mentioned that he has interest from Tractor and PP. Very disappointed to see him go back to Iran. There is always a bit of adjustment for our players in Europe, except Mehdi. I would like to see these guys give it a full year or two before giving up and going back home.

Comment

AGAR injoori ast ke Shahriar raahie PP ast be m'ani in ast ke Santa Clara tasmim gerefte ke amalkardesh chenan boodeh ke

nemiarze fasle ayande dar team bemoone.

Chon hanooz ba Santa Clara taa 2023 ghaardaad daare.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Will se in today's game if he will be in the squad and if he will get some playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  In an interview he mentioned that he has interest from Tractor and PP. Very disappointed to see him go back to Iran. There is always a bit of adjustment for our players in Europe, except Mehdi. I would like to see these guys give it a full year or two before giving up and going back home.
                  6 months in & already giving up? This is no pro mentality IMHO
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Wait, why would PP sign another striker? I thought Alekasir is back from his ban soon.

Comment

Not in the squad it seems

Comment

RIP to his European career!

Comment

In aks az tamrine dirooz ast, shayad masdoom shod dar tamrin?

https://twitter.com/CD_SantaClara/st...631056/photo/3
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i doubt he leaves now. portuguese window is closed. shahriar has played a good amount of games for them, they cant let him go w/no replacement.

Comment

He is between tractor and pp. According to hamshari, he reached a preliminary agreement with Tractor.
                              Very very disappointed by him

Comment

Too bad he chose Tractor over Perspolis, with Moghanlou, Alekasir and Abdi we would have had 3 very good strikers. He would serve as a great pinch hitter as well with his height and strength. Still a good move as Tractor is also a good club. But as a Perspolisi i reckon he would have been a very useful addition in our quest for the Asian champions league.

Comment

Working...
                                X