Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dervisoglu has gone on loan to Galatasaray as he wasn't getting playing time behind Toney and Forss.

Also, Frank's comments in pre-match conference surrounding his midfield options:

"Last year we had five good midfielders available all of the time, this year we had six but are down to three. We’ve had to convert Saman Ghoddos into a midfielder; I knew he could play there when we signed him but he was like a winger-midfielder. We have Emiliano Marcondes, Shandon Baptiste, and Christian Norgaard out, which is a lot. I really hope Emi and Christian are back for us soon."

Comment

He's on the bench against Swansea tonight

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        Did anyone notice Saman kick off the game when the whistle blew as most of the players took a knee [emoji23] too funny.

The FA is a joke though, they're milking the whole take a knee for BLM so much that it's lost its meaning. The FA themselves are one of the worst organisation for racism and other prejudices.
        https://www.tiktok.com/@brentfordfc/...from_webapp=v2

Brentford upload to their TikTok and has 3m views

They also upload this: https://www.tiktok.com/@brentfordfc/...from_webapp=v2

Comment

^Sohn did a similar thing, although he wasn't kicking off. It's just nerves/instincts to go all out when you hear the starting whistle. Takes a while to shake it =)

Comment

HT 0-0.

Time for supersub Saman to make a difference.

Comment

FT: 1-1
              3 points would have been huge but not a bad result.

Saman came on around the 84th min I believe
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Swansea were down to 10 men for the last 25 mins just before Brentford scored the first goal. Swansea equalised after that , bit of a missed chance for Brentford as they would have moved above Swansea in the table.

Comment

Today:

Next up:

Comment

Saman starting against Wycombe in 50 mins time.

Comment

No Tafazolli in the Wycombe squad, that would have been fun to see Saman up against him.

Saman looks like he could potentially be playing on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        No Tafazolli in the Wycombe squad, that would have been fun to see Saman up against him.

Saman looks like he could potentially be playing on the wing.
                        SofasScore has him as RCM

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          SofasScore has him as RCM
                          With both Jensen and DaSilva in, I'd imagine he'd be on the opposite wing to Canos. Who knows though.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            With both Jensen and DaSilva in, I'd imagine he'd be on the opposite wing to Canos. Who knows though.
                            He'll play in the midfield 3 with Da Silva and Jensen. That's where he's been the past few games and where he should always play. He's wasted out wide.
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

My mistake on that , I got Dalsgaard and Noorgard mixed up in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                He'll play in the midfield 3 with Da Silva and Jensen. That's where he's been the past few games and where he should always play. He's wasted out wide.
                                You're right, I didn't notice Fosu was starting, he'll play out wide instead

Comment

Working...
                                X