Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford have closed their training ground and their next two games cancelled due to Covid outbreak.

Comment

^ Wow! I hope everyone will be all right.

Go Saman!

Comment

YES!!!

Comment

That is great news. It shows that a despite his early lack of playing time, the club really thinks highly of him.

Comment

Wow that’s big news - lots of us were worried about if he will be there if they promote. Now we can all fully invest in this team
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is awesome. With Alireza's future in question, it's good to know there will be at least one Iranian player I get a chance to watch in person. : )>-<

Comment

Even better news, the Amiens saga is over.

Comment

fairly sure now that the only stumbling block to his permanent move earlier was that FIFA case.... transfer figure was agreed upon earlier, Brentford just didnt wanna get dragged into that ugly case and possibly forced to pay any portion of that 4 or so mil fine figure..!!

come on now Saman, were happy for you but you need to expedite your return to full fitness and probably could afford to shed a few pounds too..!!

Comment

He is a quality player, much better than ARJ and all around player, once he gets to full fitness

Comment

Well done to Saman and his commitment to his career after the difficult times he had been through lately. Also I wish him well.

Hopefully this means he gets more first team action coming up.

I think we would all go crazy if Brentford get promoted and then next season beat a Graham Potter led Brighton with Saman smashing the winner in.

Comment

Full article on his permanent move to the Bees...

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...ntford-switch/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Awesome news! Real happy for Saman. Look forward to see him with Brentford shine and make it to EPL next season.

Go Saman!

Comment

Funny thing is that Harry Potter was his coach at Östersund....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Funny thing is that Harry Potter was his coach at Östersund....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              Yes. And next season, fingers crossed, he'll be scoring goals against his old coach in the EPL.

Comment

Oh dear God, No!.. another Iranian talent to be wasted in EPL 🙈

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Working...
                                X