This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I really hope this isn’t the case as everyone says. Bayern does the same thing where they buy all the talent and then destroy them.
    Alex Ferguson used to do this buy the best there is often so his competitors dont get them. It is actually against the spirit of competition. I suppose it is difficult but FIFA should find a way to deal with this so all the best don't end up in the top richest clubs.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Marenga not starting? Perhaps a plan to sub in mehdi sooner hopefully

Comment

I'm starting to feel that the same thing might happen to him that happened to Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Alex Ferguson used to do this buy the best there is often so his competitors dont get them. It is actually against the spirit of competition. I suppose it is difficult but FIFA should find a way to deal with this so all the best don't end up in the top richest clubs.
          This is not even a comparable scenario. Ferguson had good players. Porto has none when it comes to forwards, except Taremi. Benching him is not helping Porto against their competition; benching him is helping Benfica win the leauge.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

The coach is R A C I S T

Comment

I think it's mentioned again in this post but this is another case of porto buying out all the best players. Bayern does this (Hashemian...).

He's not starting today which is pretty surprising.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                I think it's mentioned again in this post but this is another case of porto buying out all the best players. Bayern does this (Hashemian...).

He's not starting today which is pretty surprising.
                Hashemian was one of the "best" players of the bundesliga... I must have missed something lol

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  The coach is R A C I S T
                  The jaan: Obviously, there is no evidence of racism in this case. On the other hand, racism is a significant problem worldwide and in football and your trolling will not help. Back to Porto and Mehdi.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

instead of useless replies please someone find the link to the game.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

instead of useless replies please someone find the link to the game.
                      this site will save your life:
                      https://reditt.soccerstreams.net/home

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        The coach is R A C I S T
                        Sérgio Conceição is still hurt about the year 1622.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1320072096203100160

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

fanatiz has the game for 7 dollars if you have an america express card you can get 5 bucks off so it sjust 2 a month. Need to add the offer to your AE.
                            Its on GolTV
                            Fubotv also has it but thats like 60 bucks a month
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              this site will save your life:
                              https://reditt.soccerstreams.net/home
                              Cant find the game
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cant find the game
                                https://reditt.soccerstreams.net/eve...-stream/535233

And heres the best stream:
                                http://hockeynews.site/events/2020/porto/

Comment

Working...
                                X