This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearly scored a second at end of half.

His movement was so good all half, dangerous runs in behind of his being Porto's main offensive threat.

I think he will score 1-2 more in 2nd half

Comment

Damn, he should have scored the last one . Hopefully he socres 2 more in this game so he will pass Serigo Olivera who has 12
      Last edited by Essi; 04-18-2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Ey khoda plz plz don't let TM woth this strong offensive miss next years WC, I BEG U PLZ

Comment

Taremi scored his 150th goal in all competitions today.

He got subbed out.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

subbed along with Sergio and corona.

He was quieter in second half. Game became very scrappy and stop/start, basically no service to him. But he did his job in first half. Hopefully porto dont fuck it up from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
              Ey khoda plz plz don't let TM woth this strong offensive miss next years WC, I BEG U PLZ
              I have promised my son to take him to the WC again so I hope they will qualify. Pls do it for the fans. [emoji120]
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                I have promised my son to take him to the WC again so I hope they will qualify. Pls do it for the fans. [emoji120]
                Yes, my better half and I want to go the WC and then visit Iran in between matches and afterwards. Hopefully, COVID-19 will be fully under control and TM will qualify and we shall have three WCs in a row!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Zaidu is pretty bad at LB. they should go after Milad

Comment

Porto edge it. 1-0 W with taremi goal.

6 pts behind sporting.

Wednesday : Sporting - Belenenses
                    Thursday: Porto - Vitoria Guimareas

Sunday: Braga-Sporting
                    Monday: Porto - Moreirense

Big week.

Comment

He was selected MOM. Had an interview after the game.

Comment

6 matchdays left. Porto need to basically win every game. Sporting can get away with 1 loss max, or 1 loss and 2 draws. Very possible, given that they still have both Braga and Benfica ahead of them as well as some tricky teams like Rio Ave.

Comment

He is positioning himself among the best Iranian legionnaires ever, despite not playing in top 4 leagues.
                          He is playing for a club which can challenge almost any European top teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            6 matchdays left. Porto need to basically win every game. Sporting can get away with 1 loss max, or 1 loss and 2 draws. Very possible, given that they still have both Braga and Benfica ahead of them as well as some tricky teams like Rio Ave.
                            Dont think sporting can lose 1 and draw 2. The gap is 6. If they lose one it becomes 3. If they tie one it will become 1. If they tie another on top of that they will be behind 1 pt.

This is provided porto win all.

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He probably was in race for top scorer if he would have scored few from spots and have played more at the begining of the season.
                                If he manages to score 15 and finish 3rd best, it will be still quite of season for him

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X