This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom naraghi View Post
    Any link to game please its my birth day today.
    Happy Birthday
    Here is a link. these free streams are loaded with shed loads of ads. You have to enable your browser to receive cookies as they send you cookies and ads otherwise the stream won't work. Ads you have to close by finding the little red crosses somewhere on the ads. eventually you clear the ads and you can watch the game. but beware throughout the match they send you ads you have to close.
    http://eddensports.com/episode/2020/nacional-vs-porto/
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Thanks for the link I will drink a glass of champagne on your be half

Comment

Here's another link, happy birthday Tom, jan. Please have a chai on my behalf:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77956/Na..._FC_Porto.html

Comment

Zaidu slips and gives away an early penalty for nacional

Comment

Great PK save by Marche!

Comment

easy goal for Taremi!!!!! Khodayee!!!!!

Comment

Made it and scored it
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

hes such a beast in the press. Deflects ball from GK into path of tecatito who plays him in for 1v1 that he dispatches expertly.

1-0 Porto

Comment

Video of goal. (He did a great job to get himself back onside to receive the pass):

Comment

Classic Mehdi: poaches off the GK’s pass, followed by a brilliant move to get on side and remain open. His football IQ is in the stratosphere.

Comment

Mehdi has now scored in 3 straight matches (2 of them as a substitute).

Comment

again made something out of nothing. So valuable and underrated. Please do the same against our opponents in World Cup qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            again made something out of nothing. So valuable and underrated. Please do the same against our opponents in World Cup qualifiers.
                            He will.

Comment

Comment

could've be 0-2 & 2 Taremi goals.
                                good hustle from him, hope he scores another one in second half.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X