Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pride of Iranians Mr. T showed his worthiness for Porto. I am sure every player on his team knows it as well.

Goooo Mehdi....
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Been really impressed with the back line and goalie , Marega and Taremi. Midfield need to up there game, lots of poor decision making. If they were better Porto may be out of site by now.

Comment

Mehdi already with a couple early scalps taken from this tie..!
          first he victimized Bentacur and today the clumsy ass turk Demiral

MU HA HA HA

one more goal and he'd be the certain key figure in their advancement from this round..!!

Comment

Marchesin is the starting GK for one of the best national teams in the world....I’m not surprised he is as good as he is, definitely one of the more underrated keepers in world football though that’s for sure!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

IS EVERYBODY HAVING FUN?
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The three hosts i Sweden talking generally about Taremi and praising him. Talked about, among other things that he will or can be bigger than Daei in the european scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                  The three hosts i Sweden talking generally about Taremi and praising him. Talked about, among other things that he will or can be bigger than Daei in the european scene.

already is

Comment

I hope SC asks for more passes to Taremi, Otavio and Olivera (and others) have been in positions to pass to Taremi in the box and each have taken shots. We need less selfishness at Porto.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      [/B]

already is
                      Needs a few more goals. The English will never forget him destroying Chelsea.

Comment

Taremi and olivera are like shevchenko and kaka
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This Juve team does not look like very strong. Of course good saves by the goalie, but still you would expect more from Juve at home. Porto has had a fair number of good opportunities. Mehdi lively as usual, transition from def to offense needs improvement if Porto is going to score another on counter. By the way, that was a very poor penalty taken. Not powerful, not out of reach, could have easily been saved.

45minutes from seeing Porto in quarters. Dortmond, PSG, Liverpool, MC and BM seem to be shoe ins for the next round as well. Strong field for next round. Hope to see Porto through.

Go Mehdi
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

2nd half underway

Comment

I can't believe SC didn't sub Otavio...

Comment

high press of Porto are a sight to behold ..! generaled by non other than sarhang taremi..!

Comment

Working...
                                X