Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that there have been a misunderstanding regarding the Penalty. Obviously SC shouted from the sideline to Otavio to focus on the return (I dont know if you need to remind that to the player is already there and fully focused on rebound) and Otavio thought that SC want him to take the PK instead, hence Mehdi hand over the ball to him. This is according to Khabar Varzeshi and they are quoting Ojogo newspaper.

خبرورزشی - در یکی از دیدارهای هفته بیستم لیگ برتر پرتغال شب گذشته تیم پورتو به مصاف ماریتیمو رفت و با نتیجه ۲ بر یک به پیروزی رسید. بازی تا دقایق اضافه، با نتیجه تساوی یک - یک دنبال می*شد اما پنالتی دقیقه ۳+۹۰ برای پورتو باعث پیروزی این تیم شد.
    اتفاق عجیب در این مسابقه اقدام مهدی طارمی و اوتایو هم تیمی او در زدن ضربه پنالتی بود. مهدی طارمی بازیکنی بود که ابتدا قصد زدن این پنالتی را داشت اما در نهایت آن را به اوتایو واگذار کرد. روزنامه «اوژوگو» ساعاتی بعد از این مسابقه اعلام کرد یک سوءتفاهم باعث شده است تا طارمی پنالتی را به هم*تیمی*اش بدهد.
    ببینید: ویدیو| پاس گل مهدی طارمی در بازی پورتو مقابل ماریتیمو
    این روزنامه نوشت: «طارمی در حال آماده کردن خود برای ضربه پنالتی بود. سرجیو کونسیسائو با فریاد بلند به اوتایو گفت: «به توپ دوم توجه کن.» این هافبک تیم پورتو پیام سرمربی را خوب متوجه نشد و از بازیکن ایرانی خواست توپ را به او بدهد؛ هرچند که هم تیمی*های مهدی توپ را به او برای پنالتی داده بودند اما او سرانجام منصرف شد.
    طبق ادعای روزنامه پرتغالی، در واقع سرمربی پورتو از اوتایو خواسته بود اگر پنالتی طارمی گل نشد و توپ به جریان بازی برگشت، مراقب و هوشیار باشد تا از آن استفاده کند اما هافبک برزیلی پورتو با برداشت اشتباه از پیام سرمربی، پنالتی را از طارمی گرفت.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...لتی-نزد

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      It seems that there have been a misunderstanding regarding the Penalty. Obviously SC shouted from the sideline to Otavio to focus on the return (I dont know if you need to remind that to the player is already there and fully focused on rebound) and Otavio thought that SC want him to take the PK instead, hence Mehdi hand over the ball to him. This is according to Khabar Varzeshi and they are quoting Ojogo newspaper.

خبرورزشی - در یکی از دیدارهای هفته بیستم لیگ برتر پرتغال شب گذشته تیم پورتو به مصاف ماریتیمو رفت و با نتیجه ۲ بر یک به پیروزی رسید. بازی تا دقایق اضافه، با نتیجه تساوی یک - یک دنبال می*شد اما پنالتی دقیقه ۳+۹۰ برای پورتو باعث پیروزی این تیم شد.
      اتفاق عجیب در این مسابقه اقدام مهدی طارمی و اوتایو هم تیمی او در زدن ضربه پنالتی بود. مهدی طارمی بازیکنی بود که ابتدا قصد زدن این پنالتی را داشت اما در نهایت آن را به اوتایو واگذار کرد. روزنامه «اوژوگو» ساعاتی بعد از این مسابقه اعلام کرد یک سوءتفاهم باعث شده است تا طارمی پنالتی را به هم*تیمی*اش بدهد.
      ببینید: ویدیو| پاس گل مهدی طارمی در بازی پورتو مقابل ماریتیمو
      این روزنامه نوشت: «طارمی در حال آماده کردن خود برای ضربه پنالتی بود. سرجیو کونسیسائو با فریاد بلند به اوتایو گفت: «به توپ دوم توجه کن.» این هافبک تیم پورتو پیام سرمربی را خوب متوجه نشد و از بازیکن ایرانی خواست توپ را به او بدهد؛ هرچند که هم تیمی*های مهدی توپ را به او برای پنالتی داده بودند اما او سرانجام منصرف شد.
      طبق ادعای روزنامه پرتغالی، در واقع سرمربی پورتو از اوتایو خواسته بود اگر پنالتی طارمی گل نشد و توپ به جریان بازی برگشت، مراقب و هوشیار باشد تا از آن استفاده کند اما هافبک برزیلی پورتو با برداشت اشتباه از پیام سرمربی، پنالتی را از طارمی گرفت.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...لتی-نزد
      Otavio khodesho be khariat zade

Comment

Seems like suspicious to me but the game is done and behind us. I still feel that behalf of Marega nobody give a shit for Taremi. They are all selfish and jealous. Taremi is the Boss but he needs to be more rude.

Comment

^ ... and you are the fly on the wall in team meetings and in the locker room and you have a secret mic on the sideline and on the pitch? padesha jaan I am glad you are not really the padesha, with this kind of negative attitude asking for Mehdi to be rude, you wouldn't be much better than the IR Leader. Oops, that was too harsh. Sorry! Just a little of bit objectivity would go a long way though.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Otavio khodesho be khariat zade
            Yah eenkeh vaaghean khareh
            یا اینکه واقعاً خره

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
              Seems like suspicious to me but the game is done and behind us. I still feel that behalf of Marega nobody give a shit for Taremi. They are all selfish and jealous. Taremi is the Boss but he needs to be more rude.
              The problem is that most of the players are trying to establish themselves as stars so they get the attention of bigger clubs. This term have a very hired gun mentality to it. I don't think the coach does a good job of instilling unity among the players. Everyone is just looking out for themself, at least the attacking players.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Otávio did not understand Sérgio Conceição's message well and headed for the penalty.

Taremi was already preparing to hit the penalty that yesterday, Monday, gave FC Porto the victory over Marítimo, in Madeira, by 2-1, when Sérgio Conceição shouted to Otávio to "pay attention to the second ball".

The midfielder did not understand well, asked the Iranian for the ball and, although the bank colleagues gave Mehdi the indication to hit, he eventually relented.

The coach raised his thumb in approval of the Brazilian midfielder and he made the final 2-1 in the duel with Amir.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto.html

Comment

Mehdi is in great company. Games and goals in all competitions ("Chetori Kris?")

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Mehdi is in great company. Games and goals in all competitions ("Chetori Kris?")

That settles it Taremi > Ronaldo

Comment

Let's hope he scores a hattrick vs Sporting and jumps up to the top of the list lol
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

This is sooooo friggin’ awesome. Kudos to whoever made it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpdZFAh...d=jtwcynkk4gj1

[insta] https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpdZFAh...d=jtwcynkk4gj1[/insta]

LOOL can’t get the embedding codes work [emoji1750][emoji2299]
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Keano; 02-23-2021, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            ^ ... and you are the fly on the wall in team meetings and in the locker room and you have a secret mic on the sideline and on the pitch? padesha jaan I am glad you are not really the padesha, with this kind of negative attitude asking for Mehdi to be rude, you wouldn't be much better than the IR Leader. Oops, that was too harsh. Sorry! Just a little of bit objectivity would go a long way though.
                            Go Mehdi!
                            very childish of you flydoost. I use the term feeling if you know what that means.... you more like flydoost than football doost to me. Term of rude in football is not a negative thing but as you are a flydoost I don't expect not much of your interpretation and don't gonna waste my time to explain it to a flydoost. Oeps harsh sorry...what a crap. I never knew that flys can have mic but ass you are a flydoost you knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Does anyone what his minutes per goal is? It’s gotta be top 5

Comment

https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...onal-player-of

vote for mehdi

Comment

Working...
                                X