X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amir cramping
    mehdi to the streching rescue..!!

Comment

Taremi gets attacked by 3 Maritimo players, doesn't fall. Later goes to help Amir with his injury.

Comment

Defense is on top of Taremi, and Porto seem to be neutralized

Comment

Chico gets a PK!

Comment

Penalty for Porto by Junior Conceicao. Maritimo was hacking all game.

Comment

Great work by Taremi to save another hopeless cross from being completely wasted. Not flashy, but so valuable.

Comment

Taremi taking the penalty?

Comment

Otavio so selfish wtf Mehdi was gonna take the PK

Comment

It looked like it at first. Who waved him off?

Comment

Bruh wtf... They gave it to Otavio instead of Taremi. Super wack...

Comment

Mordeh khori

Comment

Why did Otavio take the penalty? Did they miscommunicate giving it to Taremi in the first place?

Comment

That shows Mehdi is below Otavio in the pecking order? Or just a way to try and get Otavio to stay and sign a contract? Who knows...

Comment

I think taremi was meant to take it, sergio looked super pissed when otavio took it off him.

All I can think is that last second they thought abedz might know too much about taremi's PKs from TM.

anyways otavio scored it well

Comment

Apparently SC waved Taremi off and gave the pen to Otavio because he figured Amir would know Taremi's penalties since they are compatriots... Super wack but I guess I see his point. Still super wack...

Comment

Working...
                                X