X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 away goal next match will count for 2
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ronaldo is out of his mind to think his fall was a penalty.

A sweet win for Porto. I just wish they wouldn’t concede that late goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

unlucky to concede away goal.

2-0 was a fair result. SC got his tactics spot on, must give him huge credit. They totally disrupted juve's buildup with smart pressing but also prevented any transitions which is their real strength.

His subs were also very good. Diaz gave another dimension to offense and was close to making stuff happen around the goal. Grujic for Marega was also very helpful I thought. After his introduction they started putting together some nice passing sequences.

Taremi's pressing effort for his goal was awesome and a trademark slide tackle to shove it home.

Him and marega both worked super hard for the team in pressing GK+defenders and in coming back and disrupting their mids.

I think if Porto can score early in the next game they have a real huge chance of going through. In some way this goal they conceded is helpful so they dont drop too deep in Turin.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          1 away goal next match will count for 2
          & a simple 1-0 win would see juve through instead ..!
          I have a bad fking feeling that freaking bs goal could stop Porto’s progress from this round ..! ? Hope not

Comment

Well. That was beyond my expectations. Who was the last person to score in the 1st minute of their 1st start in the champions league!?

And a big lol at BT sport "experts" who said Juventus will comfortably win. One even said the tie will be decided tonight. lmao.

Great display by Porto. Not the best game to watch for neutrals but I loved it.

Comment

I'm very happy today

Comment

Iran 2 - Juventus 0

Courtesy of Taremi and Mahdavikia :P
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Mehdi did great. Was always there to defend. His last run near the end of the match that he broke free and then got fouled on showed that he still had some juice left. Now he needs to score in Turin and send Porto through!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

A Taremi away goal in the next match would be massive

Comment

Bardaashte man az amalkarde Mehdi:

Yek gole besyaar mohemi zad baraye teamesh. Dar faaze defaayi 90 daghighe poshesh daad va feshaar miavord.

Baraye man ashkaar bood ke dastoor gerefte bood KAM RISK kone va dar omgh ziyaad nemiraft dar sahnehaayi ke

dar yek baazie lig 100% in riskraa raa mikard.

Be har haal mishe goft ke bedoone shak chizi ke morrabbi mikhast anjaam daad.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Porto played well tonight. "they were the better side" as agreed by all the commentators. Taremi played solid and was a menace to Juventus right to the end. He defended well all over the pitch. He will score/assist in the second leg for sure, those of you want to bet. Great game tonight. Tank you Porto. Thank you Taremi.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://instagram.com/stories/persia...d=dgoqirxnk1se

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope SC rests Mehdi for the weekend he has worked his ass off lately with nonstop cup, league, UCL games all getting 90 minutes. Looked a bit winded this game because of the heavy schedule but man did he put in a shift. Did his job pressing, holding up play, positioning himself well on attack. A couple instances where I think he could've played a bit more facing forward but thats fine he seems to be more careful in when he chooses to play is conservative vs go for a riskier attack that might dispossess them sooner.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz must be so proud right now! Damet garm Mehdi!

The video with the Iranian commentator is perfect, the moment he says "hopefully Mehdi can make us happy today" he scores.

So nice to see Ronaldo upset
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This is class by Porto [emoji23][emoji1362]

Comment

Working...
                                X