Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mehdi has this one in the bag...but let's make sure it's a guarantee =)

Comment

Just want to stop by in the thread and say how proud we all are of Mehdi Taremi. He’s been phenomenal so far for Porto. Not to mention how he has to tolerate wearing a blue jersey and still do well, must be hard on the lad

Jokin Taji fam, just a harmless joke

Keep going Mehdi! We believe in you!

Comment

In 4 days time Taremi will increase his value to 30m plus. You have to hand it to the Portuguese managers who see a rough diamond a mile off and buy them cheap and cut them fine and then sell them to bigger clubs for a huge profit. That is the way. Look at Porto and how many great players they have produced and sold for great profit. Alex Telles bought 6.5m sold 30+m. Currently Diaz is one another one of their rough diamonds. Bought 7m once turns into a fine player will be sold 30+m. Diaz is very talented. He needs to work on his final delivery. He is like a delivery boy who carries a pail of milk through a difficult labyrinth only to spill it when he gets to the end. But I am sure he will achieve a lot in years to come.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          In 4 days time Taremi will increase his value to 30m plus. You have to hand it to the Portuguese managers who see a rough diamond a mile off and buy them cheap and cut them fine and then sell them to bigger clubs for a huge profit. That is the way. Look at Porto and how many great players they have produced and sold for great profit. Alex Telles bought 6.5m sold 30+m. Currently Diaz is one another one of their rough diamonds. Bought 7m once turns into a fine player will be sold 30+m. Diaz is very talented. He needs to work on his final delivery. He is like a delivery boy who carries a pail of milk through a difficult labyrinth only to spill it when he gets to the end. But I am sure he will achieve a lot in years to come.
          Beautifully put!

Comment

Mehdi is starting, as expected. Fabio Viera is also starting, he has good vision and connects well with Mehdi. Match kicks off in a little over than 1 hour.

Comment

Comment

Ya'll remember the days we freaked out that he would be a bencher only getting scrap minutes? And here we are today :P

Comment

I hope he doesn’t play more than 70 minutes

Comment

^ Yes, we now ask for less playing time so that he is more physically prepared for more important matches. Great problem to have.
                    Go Mehdi!

Comment

Links ??

Comment

Any Link please

Comment

man...meti with a perfectly timed pass to corona who returns a perfectly waited cross that was about find taremi to finish unmarked, marega who was at front post decided to head a ball he had no angle for/was not even for him instead.

Comment

porto down 1-0 from corner.

great header but shitty marking from leite

Comment

No one is watching this game?

Comment

Originally posted by tom naraghi View Post
                                No one is watching this game?
                                http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/10300...543135|28|1|en

Comment

Working...
                                X