Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation:Is it unreasonable to say that Taremi is the best tip of our championship? What a complete player ...

LOL

"I am perfectly adapted to the team and that is a good thing. We have to continue like this until we reach the top""

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      you guys saying khore Oliveira or khore Marega but Taremi’s teammates are like the complet opposite of JB’s Brighton teammates...Porto players fight for each other and are happy for each other when they’re scoring, it’s an awesome group, lots of credit goes to Conceicao for this, the players really are a big unit its pretty awesome to see
      well mehdi has established himself as a key player by now .... so naturally theyre far more willing to get him the ball and involved in their attack.... it certainly want so early on, and those calls were well justified..!!
      maybe SC address the early on overly selfish play issues too...? i dont know ? Lewis diaz looked uncharacteristically generous with the ball in the last 15 minutes of this game dishing the ball out selflessly left n right and intelligently instead of trying to dribble everyone like before ..! got himself a well-deserved Assist too...! so yea it sure looks like SC has had a heart to heart with him about his earlier khorehbazi issues..!! they are So much a of better TEAM when playing As SUCH, like today ..!!

Comment

Marega has been super weak past few games. Not even really impacting game with usual physical play.

Meanwhile Diaz keeps providing off bench and in his rare starts.

I am thinking that for Juve SC may go for diaz-Taremi-Corona trident with Uribe-Sergio-Otavio in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
          you guys saying khore Oliveira or khore Marega but Taremi’s teammates are like the complet opposite of JB’s Brighton teammates...Porto players fight for each other and are happy for each other when they’re scoring, it’s an awesome group, lots of credit goes to Conceicao for this, the players really are a big unit its pretty awesome to see
          Maybe it's because the fact that Porto is at least on of the two most successful clubs in Portugal, they are on the strongest team in the league right now and things are going well. If you don't have a good atmosphere in these kind of situations you probably have recruited KKK members along side BLM activists.

On the other hand you have BHA, a team that I didn't even know about its existence says 6 years ago, losing most of their games, fighting against relegation till the last day year in year out.. I don't alot of reasons why there should be great atmosphere between the team (except for the fact that they are making millions).

Comment

https://youtu.be/bYT5Ii9O9GU
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It's unbelievable what a Complete player he is. A few years earlier in Europe and he could have easily been in Real or Barca by now. A few years back, I was crtisizing his game and someone close to Queiroz said that for him he is one of the best players in Iran, no wonder. Statistically this season he has been phenomenal.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ I knew he was the best since the first couple of games I saw from him in Persepolis. He is a hard worker indeed. He showed to be a complete player and that was exactly what I said in a thread I opened about him.

Mehdi is a perfect Iranian striker and one of the best we ever got. I wish him the best of the best as he deserves it.

And for him to join Real or even Barcelona is not an impossibility now with his performance in Portugal. I can assure you that these big teams have their eyes on him already. It's just a matter of time.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Nombreye 8 az rooznaameye "O Jogo". Behtarin nombre az haameye bazikonhaa.

Hafteye ayande yek baazie besyaar hassas roberooye Benfica darand.

Yek amalkarde khoob dar on mosaabeghe va hatta bishtar dar Europa be Mehdi negaah mikonand.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I just love this guy. Amazing personality, cool and composed and well balanced, always staying away from controversies and trouble, never engaging in relentless fights on and off the pitch.

Physically strong, good on aerial balls, goos shooter, unbelievably smart with his well calculated positioning, his fantastic diving and penalty earning skills fooling almost all refs, us and also perhaps himself as well haha, great goal scorer, great penalty shots (I don't understand why he doesn't get to take at least the penalties that he wins himself.

He would and could have topped the league scorer sheet by now?) and speaking English was a surprise for me, as I always thought he was another kam savad Iranian footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      ^ I knew he was the best since the first couple of games I saw from him in Persepolis. He is a hard worker indeed. He showed to be a complete player and that was exactly what I said in a thread I opened about him.

Mehdi is a perfect Iranian striker and one of the best we ever got. I wish him the best of the best as he deserves it.

And for him to join Real or even Barcelona is not an impossibility now with his performance in Portugal. I can assure you that these big teams have their eyes on him already. It's just a matter of time.
                      If I am not mistaken years back when he joined Perspolis, you dedicated a thread for that transfer?

Comment

Yes. I had a hunch he would do great. And he never disappointed.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 01-09-2021, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Also I heard the Portuguese ladies have been falling in love with him as of late. Go Mehdi Go!

Comment

^ he he , I think that's an Iranian quality overall. We are all super popular with girls no matter where we are. :-)

Once you go Persian, there is no upgrade version. :-)

Comment

I have still the hope that he becomes Top Scorer this season! Would be great

PS is the general forum off or gone? I cant see it anymore
                              sigpic

Comment

I always thought he was going to be terrible
                                i thought his ouch was poor and his finish inconsistent.
                                he's out best player now by a mile
                                jsut shows you what hard work and no ego can achieve

he deserves everything he has

Comment

Working...
                                X