X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Man ke shakhsan hal kardam rid be Diaz. This guys is Khoreh Nr 1 and it was about time that Mehdi shows who's in charge. This aint no kindergarten, it's competition at highest level.
      Exactly. The thing is no one in the management is going to tell you off for doing that just in the same way they don't seem to tell these arseholes off for wasting opportunities by either not passing to Taremi or passing to their fucking mates who are in no position to score. Well done Taremi the selfless era is over purely by the way others in the team have been behaving selfishly.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I dont think Mehdi was selfish, he was fully concentrated on the ball and did his job, everThing perfect

Comment

Guys, I was thinking what if SC test Mehdi together with Martinez upfront instead of Taremi Marega? This Martinez seems hungry and good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            I dont think Mehdi was selfish, he was fully concentrated on the ball and did his job, everThing perfect
            you are most likely right. but we would like him to be a bit more selfish. if that guy diaz waste so many opportunities bcos of his pure selfishness and gets away with it why not Taremi?
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Guys, I was thinking what if SC test Mehdi together with Martinez upfront instead of Taremi Marega? This Martinez seems hungry and good.
              Don’t think it’s worth the risk...Mehdi and Marega play really well together and maregas physical strength up front will free up some space for Mehdi as it usually does. As the saying goes, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It is, by definition, not selfish when you score. When you score, you help your team win. It is called good decision making.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I think we are making too big of a deal about it, as usual. Diaz congratulated him after the goal and their is no beef between them. He has set up mehdi multiple times nicely this season and is a key player for Porto (See his goal vs man city, the kid has undeniable talent) even if his decision making is still a work in progress - he isnt the only young winger who needs to improve in this category, see the much talked about Vinicius in el classico yesterday.

In this scene I think taremi just didnt even see him. For such situations I think most managers would prefer their CF to be assertive and take control of the situation instead of deferring, see werner for chelsea recently.

Comment

Man ke shakhsan hal kardam rid be Diaz. This guys is Khoreh Nr 1 and it was about time that Mehdi shows who's in charge. This aint no kindergarten, it's competition at highest level.
                    Not only that. Khoone khaale nist ke be ham ta’arof konan. Had he not gone for the ball and scored, Diaz could have missed out on the golden opportunity, thus depriving the team of a goal. If I were the coach, I would even reward him for his “selfishness” (if anyone decides to call it that way). If a player finds himself in front of the goal with a golden scoring opportunity, he/she must take the shot, because there’s not enough time to look and think who else of their teammates are around and who has a higher conversion possibilities.

Although Mehdi many times has proven his selfless in many other games, be it with Porto, Rive etc.

Having said that we need to respect his teammates doing the same in the future games. Even the selfish Diaz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sporting playing Famalicao tonight at home. On paper, they should win easy but lets hope for miracle. Game starts in 15 minutes 21:00 CET

Comment

I think it's a good idea that we learn from Mehdi in terms of attitude towards his teammates. He never ever criticizes them in public and talks about the team and importance of Porto winning over his own scoring record. I understand that many forum members feel strongly about Mehdi and I do too, yet creating drama that doesn't exist is more a need of the forum members than the reality out there.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

potentially huge result in title race...

Familicao with intense defensive effort draw sporting in lisbon.

The difference between sporting and porto is now 6pts, each have 8 matches left. Of those 8, sporting play braga and benfica, while porto's only match vs "big" team is benfica.

Crazier things have happened...Even a valiant effort by porto vs chelsea could give them the energy to win all remaining league games. At full time Sporting manager Amorim started harassing ref and was red carded, players arguing with each other on the pitch and in general they seemed a bit shaken. Keep in mind besides the 3cbs+GK they are a very young team with most players u23, maybe some signs of nerves kicking in

Comment

Sporting tied their match good for porto

Comment

Sporting playing Famalicao tonight at home. On paper, they should win easy but lets hope for miracle. Game starts in 15 minutes 21:00 CET
                                Miracle happned indeed . They tied and now Porto have only 6 points up to Sporting with 8 games left.

Comment

Working...
                                X