X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Will taremi touch the ball once?
    Yes when he intercepts passes himself. He is playing very well, unfortunately the rest of the team has lost steam.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Several of the players have given up already.
      At least Taremi and the Japanese player are pressing, but it’s useless if the whole team doesn’t do it.
      Yup, my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Will taremi touch the ball once?
        City is marking him really good. They had 4 on him as soon as he received the ball.

Comment

Give the ball to Man City, you won’t see it again. Porto can’t play possession football. Man City loves Porto’s direct and long ball football
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The subs were too late. SC didn't want to leave Marega in but had no choice being down 2 goals.

Comment

Taremi doing more for connections in 10 minutes than poor mans Lukaku all game

Comment

Very lethargic from the starters.

Comment

Sergio rid

first he took too long to respond to City's surging 2nd half play by making some changes until it was way too late
                  they he proceeded to empty his whole bench.... totally killing off his team's flow and organization
                  then he gets into a shouting match with Pep

this dude looks mad crazy...!!

Comment

Poor guy didn't get a single pass from his shitty teammates. Had to come to half way line to retain procession.

Comment

My stream died between mins 73- ~80, so I missed Taremi coming on.

His first touch I noticed was an attempted header (not a real chance, not his fault).

Then at min 83 a really nice anticipation and interception in the top 3rd of the field winning the ball back whcih lead to a restarting attack.

Where there any other times he even got the ball?

Comment

1- Anyone at Porto fc with knowledge of football would take note that this loss tonight was solely Manager's fault.
                        2- Marega was a field photographer who had actually forgotten his camera.
                        3 -The manager made terrible subs to start with and brought Mehdi in far too late.
                        4 - I also noticed the team weren't happy with Marega. When Mehdi came on they were looking to serve him but they actually never succeeded
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi didn't do anything because he couldn't do anything. Down two goals to a superior team and you are getting no service.

Hopefully we see him start next league game so he can prove he deserves the spot over Marega.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            My stream died between mins 73- ~80, so I missed Taremi coming on.

His first touch I noticed was an attempted header (not a real chance, not his fault).

Then at min 83 a really nice anticipation and interception in the top 3rd of the field winning the ball back whcih lead to a restarting attack.

Where there any other times he even got the ball?
                            He had 3 other occassions where he came short to receive the ball...got pressed..and then passed it to his teammate to relieve the pressure

Comment

Hi everyone! Here are the highlights from Mehdi’s performance tonight : https://www.instagram.com/p/CGns0iDB...d=18rho12s19ay

Enjoy! 👍🏼😁

Comment

Mehdi was pretty much only able to press for 15 minutes because Porto couldn't break past City's press. I got a grand total of 1 pass.
                                Still dont understand why he hasnt been tried over Marega yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X