This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
    Jahanbakhsh: I promise I can score easy goals!

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ore-easy-goals
    Perhaps a subtle dig at the boss!!
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      ARJ will leave BHA before summer transferwindow closes, mark my words.
      checking back in here
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He's staying, he's part of Potter's plans. Best of luck to our boy!
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Full quote:

“A lot of people ask me why I only score great goals! I can score simple ones as well but it depends on the situation or the position that I play."

Yes, definitely a dig at Potter and maybe even CH, with regards to lack of playing time and being tasked with wild/random positioning (rather than right wing which is his strength).

Comment

BHA technical director Dan Ashworth commenting on this summers transfer situation, small bit on Alireza at 3:35 - “We’ve got 4 front players which we believe in, all of which scored goals last season and scored goals this season. Neil, Aaron, Leo, Alireza”
            https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...53604704051200

Last edited by webmaster; 10-07-2020, 11:53 PM.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              BHA technical director Dan Ashworth commenting on this summers transfer situation, small bit on Alireza at 3:35 - “We’ve got 4 front players which we believe in, all of which scored goals last season and scored goals this season. Neil, Aaron, Leo, Alireza”

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...53604704051200
              let’s see how much that “belief” in him will actually earn him real minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                checking back in here
                I was deadwrong, but thats also b/c their were no good offers (i hope!)
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I wish they’d just let him go this has all been a waste of time
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

Much a say about nothing. This thread has turned into a gossip forum.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...71711897620482
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

New BHA website interview with Ali - “I have improved a lot under potter”:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ys-jahanbakhsh
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

How come he wasn't invited to TM?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            How come he wasn't invited to TM?
                            He is injured.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

^ Smart comments
                              knowing he is stuck there with this team and coach...hence trying to make the most of the situation at hand with those half true remarks...!!

btw
                              imo, he certainly has improved a lot as footballer From his Eredivisie days....whether Pothead is responsible for much of that improvements or just general working hard to adjust to much higher level of competition on and off the games ?? not sure..?
                              imo, he coulda improved even more and became far more confident performer on the pitch for BHA if he Rightfully was afforded more playing minutes last season and not so unfairly looked-over by Pothead..!

Comment

Connolly was excluded from the Ireland national team yesterday because he test positive to for Covid.

If Alireza recovers in time, this increases the chances of him getting playing time against West Brom.

Comment

Working...
                                X