Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you guys are being way too harsh on Brighton on the attack. They’re doing the right things - this weather isn’t helping.

It’s their defense which is sloppy.

Comment

nice shot

Comment

Beautiful shot on target by ARJ

Comment

Nearly scored, lovely first time shot. Great save from Henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I think you guys are being way too harsh on Brighton on the attack. They’re doing the right things - this weather isn’t helping.

It’s their defense which is sloppy.
            They need to carry on getting the United wing backs into 2 on 1 situations because they are winning it nearly every time. When they up the tempo they are a threat, but as you said the passing at the back is not great .

Comment

Nice shot by ARJ, even better save by Henderson. Underrated keeper..

Comment

Brighton looking the better of the 2 sides again today
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow. Just wow. He is playing so well. The entire play is flowing through him (like CR7). He honestly looks better right now than even at AZ. What are they doing at Brightons training???? They need to fill Skokic in!

Comment

Shot off target by ARJ from the right (over the goal)

Comment

1-0 Man U

Comment

Brighton’s defense is soorakh. Brighton gets a lot of deserved praise for their attacking style but it means nothing when your defense can’t handle the smallest amount of pressure.

Comment

1-0 mctominay puts Man U ahead - unfair score line going into the half
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Brighton looking the better of the 2 sides again today
                            hmmmmm? May be they should stop "looking good" and start playing good.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Brighton’s defense is soorakh. Brighton gets a lot of deserved praise for their attacking style but it means nothing when your defense can’t handle the smallest amount of pressure.
                              Steele is not a very good GK

Comment

looks kind of offside, but its not enough to be called. it was only his arm

Comment

Working...
                                X