Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were beheaded by the ref. The ball leading to the final corner had clearly gone out of play! I watched it 10 times in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Wow, Brighton got f*cked over.
      The penalty was within the rules (yet harsh), but the 5 minutes stoppage time was too much.

Comment

Also we gotta all attack Harry Maguire on IG for having the nerve to shove away Ali mardtike fekr kard mitoone dastesho boland kone rou pesaremoon?!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Man U is lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

great news. He played great. 1 assist and could have been two. And they lose.

Waiting for brighton fans new logic today : Man utd are lower league opposition, ARJ cannot play in potters new system, aRJ doesnt have the speed for PL, this was potters masterplan all along.

BTW, march has 6 crosses from same position in dying mins, all aimless and missed everybody. I know he gets up and down and brings energy, and I know march is typically playing LWB, but the difference in technical ability of these two players is stark. I didnt watch much pre ARJ but judging by his rare early sub conolly must have not done much. How anybody can still maintain he should start ahead of ARJ is insanity. That lineup decision is a war crime. Trossard himself missed some guilt edge chances today. Bet brighton fans wish those fell to ARJ.

Think ARJ will have starring role vs united in the cup and leave pothead no choice but to reluctantly start him at the weekend. Its the same thing a lot of us, (who know nothing about football and get our messages in english lost in translation because we are so inferior) said at start of season. Trio of Trossard Maupay ARJ is by far their best front three and nothing else comes close. Plus in that system as the RF of a front three, or a SS, or a CAM he has a ton of license to do his thing and combine with the other two decent players brighton have at their disposal.

Comment

alireza play well , he played good, had a assist even though the assist was not given to him. his 15 min was great game

Comment

The penalty was fair.
                The real joke was how long the ref allowed the play to continue until Man U managed to get the corner. It's as if he was just waiting for Man U to create a goal scoring opportunity before blowing the whistle. Fergie time as always.

Comment

Lol, I'm actually mad.

- Game should have ened after Brighton's goal.

- Ball was out leading up to the corner kick.

Such bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    alireza play well , he played good, had a assist even though the assist was not given to him. his 15 min was great game
                    Livescore gave the assist to Ali.

Just because the French overrate their players does not make them correct.

It is Alireza's assist. Tamaam

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Their fans are still drooling over March.
                      March is a local elglish boy. He is begheyrat. That is why they love him not much footballing skills but huge amount of our own gheyrat
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

They definitely deserved to win but I only care when Ali plays. He did fantastic after coming on, all his passes were correct, 2 great crosses and his first official assist in the EPL. It looks like Potter will have no choice but to play him more now. March was also great guys minus his 2 or 3 misses, he's really settled into the LWB position and the a$$hoe potter must get credit for transforming him. I genuinely think that Ali will become a starter in a matter of weeks and honestly despite him being on the bench, I really enjoyed watching them today and they definitely deserved to win. Hopefully they'll take revenge in the Cup with an AJ hat-trick!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Ali played very well. His touch and cross today was solid. I can't recall him missing a pass but my football app says he was 13/14 whereas Connolly only made 6 passes. He doesn't panic under pressure and he doesn't force the opportunity if it's not there except for maybe the shot at the top of the penalty box that was blocked but maybe you have to go for that even though two defenders are flying in. He also really seems to be on the same page as his teammates. If he can keep playing like this there is no way he can't succeed.

Comment

JB also had a shot blocked - which I think would have been another screamer.

Comment

Am I the only one who heard the final whistle before the United players all swarmed the ref and then it went to VAR? If the whistle had already gone for full time, then the referee can't come back and give a penalty even if it's assisted by VAR. As far as I've read and studied, I'm sure that after the final whistle, the ref can't give a penalty which obviously affects the final score, he can give cards etc but not bring the game back into play.

If I'm right in hearing the whistle had gone, then the penalty should not have been given even though it was a clear penalty.

Comment

if ali can have 10-12 assist a year will be great

Comment

Working...
                                X