Comment

Preston playing better imho.

Comment

That was a lovely ball into the box but no one made the run

Comment

All attacks seem to be funneling through Ali

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

NOOOOO!!! ARJ with a GREAT chance but the keeper saves. Shot straight to the keeper

Comment

He should've passed to Gyokeres

He's playing decent. Not dominating like last week but he's still playing well

Comment

Think he was hoping on the goalie thinking he would pass the ball and then catch him out at near post.

Comment

JB missed a great chance should have scored that or at least have given a pass to the far post as soon as he got a touch on the ball
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I feel like I need a degree to keep up with the hesgoal stream , all over the shop 🙂

Comment

brilliant save!!
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

two clear cut chances for Preston!!! Does not look very good so far
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

ARJ playing a bit sloppy not gonna lie...

Comment

He keeps going down to his left leg, when he is standing still. Not sure if he is just adjusting his socks or he has a slight problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              ARJ playing a bit sloppy not gonna lie...
                              Most of them are tbh
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

That was another good ball , to be fair Gyokeres looked onside.

Comment

Working...
                                X