This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Feyenoord clubwatcher Mikos Gouka said that Alireza Jahanbakhsh seems to be the perfect replacement for Steven Berghuis, but that Jahanbakhsh has more options than Feyenoord:

https://twitter.com/Luukinho161/stat...28686045016064

Wonder what those options are. I think he won't choose Feyenoord unless the other offers are really low ball.
    i take that over staying at BHA all day..! still a historically strong EU/eredivisie club and if he can hit his peak form can easily help them get back amongst top 3 in the league..!! anything beats sitting on bha bench pickin splinters outa his asss again..! A Loan move could be ideal... he can retain his pay and play in a league best suited to his style of play..!
    he needs to have Bey attitude...! and ask for more playing minutes or demand a loan move in the run up to WC 22..! enough of that gracious looser attitude with him already.... beginning to really piss me off ...!
    if satisfied with minor bench role again then i think we have plenty of more formidable attackers in TM to replace him or at a very least pin his ass to his familiar surroundings on the the TM bench for most part..!

Comment

Signs midfielder Enock Mwepu from Red Bull Salzburg for over 20 mil on a 4 year contract.
      https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...-bull-salzburg
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Was reading an interesting stat about this new players and where he is most effective from and that is the right wing .

Comment

he is more exclusively a CM. replacement for Bissouma I think.

Comment

He can play in a variety of different positions which is right up Potter’s street.

Comment

^ “Potter’s street”

Do you the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

It is next to Hughton Road.

Comment

Brighton is about to sign another winger. Japanese national team player Kaoru Mitoma. Although unlikely he will get much playing time his first season, technically more competition for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Brighton is about to sign another winger. Japanese national team player Kaoru Mitoma. Although unlikely he will get much playing time his first season, technically more competition for Alireza.
                    Jeeeee how much more competition does he need for warming the bench? lol
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Apparently the plan is for Brighton to buy him and immediately lend him out to the newly promoted Beligium side USG. Maybe they are planning to bring him into team in two years after ARJ's contract runs out!!!!

Comment

He will make the best decision in the year prior to the World Cup. Have no doubt guys.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          He will make the best decision in the year prior to the World Cup. Have no doubt guys.
                          Hopefully he has offers in the EPL that would make that decision much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Do you know if BHA has any offers for JB currently? Also do you know if Ali is looking to stay in England, join another top 4 league, or looking to go back to Netherlands?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Probably one of these
                              Perspolis
                              Netherlands league team
                              Brentford
                              Championship team
                              Greece/Turkey
                              some mid table Russian league team.
                              Extend one more year with BHA and be captain of the bench
                              Qatar?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have heard that he went back to UK, discussing contract termination and join Feyenoord. Let's wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X