Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting take from Graham Potter from his press conference again (source https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/189...-joins-albion/ )

reports he spoke to the player this morning, and that Jahanbakhsh says he does not know where the quotes you will have seen came from.

Don't quite understand that, I must admit.

Says he has "no problems with Ali".

Comment

More information from what Potter said here
      https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/189...mpression=true
      Graham Potter says he has no problem with Alireza Jahanbakhsh – but understands he wants more football.
      The Iran international was quoted by media in his home country suggesting the season had not lived up to expectations.
      Head coach and player discussed the interview today.
      Potter said: “I spoke to him this morning. He mentioned that.
      “He doesn’t know where that has come from and it’s a bit of a mystery to him.
      “He is still a part of our squad, he is still part of the group.
      “He played against Arsenal, he is training well. He trains well every day.
      “He’s one of our players and we’re trying to help him improve and play more football.
      “Probably it is clear he would like to play more as every player in the group would want to play as much as they can, that’s normal.
      "We have no problems with Ali at all.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCSussex...85836798976009
      Video of what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        I could se him on a team like Brentford who most likely will atleast play qualification to PL if they dont get the direct spot. He would play alot more, make an impact and be a regular in PL next season. And hang out with Saman G,..
        they seem to me well covered with equal and often better options for their attacking starters .....!
        Saman who imo is a better and more versatile overall attacker than Ali J struggling for minutes there .... but i suppose much of that is due to his poor personal fitness..!?

i'd love to see him loaned off to another needy EPL or english team, so he can prove to BHA that he was'nt really given a fair chance to establish himself better with their club..!! but im just not sure there are any? many Decent, respectable alternatives in Englands who would be willing to take a punt ... how is the attacking wingers situation at Fulham..?

if he gets interest from PSV/Ajax and the likes of such elite clubs in bit lower leagues of EU .... he needs to quickly jump on those offers ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Graham Potter says he has no problem with Alireza Jahanbakhsh – but understands he wants more football.
          The Iran international was quoted by media in his home country suggesting the season had not lived up to expectations.
          “He’s one of our players and we’re trying to help him improve and play more football.
          “Probably it is clear he would like to play more as every player in the group would want to play as much as they can, that’s normal.

Video of what he said.
          All they both every say is we don't have problems with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            That's what I would like to see as well, but which EPL team would give him more playing time than Brighton? The only two teams which kind of need someone in that position are Burnley and Newcastle, both of which play anti-football.
            I have no idea.

I assume his stats in terms of xG and what not are tracked by club scouts and someone would be willing to take a chance on him, even in a loan.

Dream would be Leeds. Run, run, run and don't worry about defense

Comment

Video of what he said.
              Akhe martike, how are you going to help him play more football when you just recalled Percy Tau? Jesus christ...
              I still believe he's tactically a good coach, but his player management and handling of the media is so god damn annoying.
              Last edited by The; 01-07-2021, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Video of what he said.
                He played against Arsenal? Oh my god let's all go celebrate and JB needs to retire now.... Etc is potter on about? Even Bernardo played against Arsenal and potter played JB as a sole attacker in a line up where all their infield attackers had the same style of play, i.e. come and receive the ball...
                He's one of your players and trying to help him improve and play football? The guy went on a 3 games good form streak and you killed him off by dropping him in the first lockdown... And now you give him petty minutes here and there. And with the "saviour" Percy Tau back at Brighton, he's further down in the first XI...

I wonder if it's true that JB told him he doesn't know where the interview came from, maybe it's the club saving face, maybe it's JB saving face but if I was JB and the article was true then you've got to own up to it, stand up for your rights and don't back down. Yes it would cause issues, potential fines etc but it's your career on the line, and you were obviously lied to about the minutes you would get this season.

God I used to respect potter during his previous clubs and during his time at Leeds uni, but he's really peeing me off now...

Comment

Interesting take from Graham Potter from his press conference again (source https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/189...-joins-albion/ )

reports he spoke to the player this morning, and that Jahanbakhsh says he does not know where the quotes you will have seen came from.

Don't quite understand that, I must admit.

Says he has "no problems with Ali".

Video of what he said.
                  if i only had a dollar for every time i heard that bs from Pohead..!! lol
                  well you fking wanker, why dont you give him a much longer run of minutes on the pitch (a la March) and allow his confidence and his chemistry with teammates grow , so that he can better produce for you on the fking pitch..!! in fact, a huge reason why your team is struggling for a win is because you fking tinker with your line-ups/formation and tactics Way fking TOO MUCH...! its hard for any player to grow in confidence and be able to fully express themselves better on the pitch when you further more force them to play outa their more natural positions..!
                  you obviously dont fking rate him as a footballer ... and you know full well that he is ill-suited to your often asinine tactical set-up and team playing style..!! youve conveyed so many times in the past in the media ...! now you just want to keep him around longer as an emergency back up .... for when your scheduling becomes hectic or the injury situation to fall back on ..!!

PS

Those Statements above could well be?, in fact probably are just, Contract Negotiations early Posturing by the club... spewed through pothead..!!
                  They dont wanna loose too much of their inve$tments in Ali in process of shipping him out this winter hopefully..... but they have no one to blame for that but themselves ..!! their recruitment dept fked up paying too much for a player who simply was ill-suited to their desired style of play all along.... they just have to accept that they botched that deal and accept a hefty loss on his ensuing transfer

Comment

I can’t stand the comments that his stupid coach always makes. Ali just pack up your shit and leave it’s not gonna happen at this club and you need to move somewhere to continue to develop.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ok, aghaayeh Jahanbakhsh-eh azeez, I am hoping you are not just bluffing and you are going to make a move before winter transfer window is over. I am not going to say anything about the past since its water under the bridge yet time to learn and make a decent move. With your level of professionalism and dedication, I am sure you could make that happen if you put your mind to it. With regards to Mr. Potter, Americans have a saying: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!

Go ARJ!

:در مورد آقای پاتر هم، به قول شاعر
                      کور شوم ، لال شوم، کر شوم
                      لیک محال است که من خر شوم

Comment

ARJ just doesn't fit this team tactically. Like Nokhodi said, he needs a team that would provide space for him to work with on the wings.

That being said, I genuinely think ARJ has improved as a footballer in this difficult predicament. A move to the right club and we could see some amazing production for Alireza.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh needs to leave please, even if he is guaranteed a fixed place in the first 11, this team doesnt reach anything and it doesn fit him.

Comment

Brighton's Instagram account is turning into Iranian Vs South African fan's affection towards their players [emoji23]
                            Brighton fans were thinking Iranians were bad on social media... Now they're having to experience South African fans as well

Comment

Brighton has joined the race to sign young starlet Moises Caciedo from Independiente del Valle in Ecuador.

I hope they can include JB as part of a swap deal and put us out of this misery. After all, I am sure Independiente del Valle doesnt have Solly March, which in and of itself is a worthy upgrade.

Comment

^ the more reinforcement in MF for Brighton the more negotiable BHA would be to agreeing terms to part ways with Ali.!! i hope the god this winter .... i cant stand to follow his career anymore in this shitt club

Comment

Working...
                                X