• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Lamptey avoids the easy pass to Ali and loses the ball

Comment

Ali wins the ball back

Comment

Those touches are world class! Few scrappy minutes he gets and just look at that! I hate Potter!!
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

AND he trips... March march march march..
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Honest question. How long will Potter’s job be safe? At the end of the day it’s all about getting results. Everyone was thinking that they were going to turn the corner. At this juncture I really can’t see that happening.

Comment

2-1 FT. Another home loss for pothead.

Comment

It is tough to see him getting 10 minutes every couple of games. Better than staying in the Eredivisie but looking like a bad move for him.

Comment

Brighton was trash. AJ was pretty good in his few moments he was on. It really is injustice to not have him start next game.

Nothing is working for them.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

ARJ was great. A level above his teammates. Maupay turned ball over so many times. Trossard invisible. Gros Horrible. and march...falling on his face while tripping over the ball for last chance of game.

Brighton 4 pts off drop having played a game more than burnley.

Not sure why he insists on playing for this team, any loan to a semi respectable team with decent coach in any top 5 league and he is sharp enough to show himself.

Pre Arj with game at 1-1 they started to get dominated and couldnt get out of half.

Potter super world class as usual.

Comment

Watching Solly March makes me question whether I enjoy football in all honesty. Heydari has been replaced as “headless chicken” in my book. He may be among the top 5 worst players I’ve seen consistently be so bad. Every play at the end went through him on the left and he sucked horrible.

Where is the BHA fan who came in here after that one win lol. He is in witness protection defending these garbage players. March should be in 3rd tier of England and even then he’d be mediocre at best.

Comment

Let's the moaning begin

Comment

Just wanted to say...for those people who slight that Jahanbakhsh doesn't press as much as his teammates... he was able to get the ball back from Southampton in those last 10 min where Southhamptom treated them like traffic cones.

Keeping the ball when you have it is just as effective as pressing when you want to stop the other team from scoring

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            Honest question. How long will Potter’s job be safe? At the end of the day it’s all about getting results. Everyone was thinking that they were going to turn the corner. At this juncture I really can’t see that happening.
                            His job is 100% safe, the owner realises his team have been unlucky to find themselves only on 10 points so far and he'll be confident regression to the mean will result in them going further clear of relegation by the end of the season.

Another xG superiority (Brighton 2-1.5 Southampton) I do wonder just how shit ARJ must be in training to get such little backing, he must be putting in peak Hajsafi performances on a daily basis. On the plus side, if you squint, Maupay actually looks just like him so you can pretend you're watching him.

Comment

JB will come back and say how good this transfer was, make some nice pictures with BHA logo, and his agent confirming he will stay there forever while having offers from Germany.
                              Nice job!

Comment

Disragarded by two manager (CH and Potter) , had a massive opportunity, a sitter against Liverpool and bottled it. Injury prone, could have push for a transfer this summer and yet didn't.
                                His market value has gone downhill and the few interested teams are some obscure club like Koln
                                Get a reality check. (better deny and yeah european are racists so and so....like with Kaveh and the long list of iranians who failed)
                                potter is now pothead while a lot of you were praising him wile he was tearing it with Ostersunds and Saman (who now 'plays' in bloody championship)
                                Iranian football has gone bad and the quality of players too.

Comment

Working...
                                X