X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Depression might be overdoing it
    do you remember seeing him play in first season? He looked like he could not move at times such was his drought of confidence. All after his incredible season in holland just a few months prior. confidence in football is a hard thing to build up and a super easy thing to lose unless you are mentally very strong. ARJ was initially not and he paid for it big time.

Comment

https://reddit.com/r/soccer/comments..._oumar_niasse/

The next time our resident Brighton comes to talk trash after they have a positive result, he should watch the above. He keeps saying every time he comes in “why would a professional coach like Potter do this? It makes no sense!”

He should watch the above video. He obviously is too young to know that many, many, many coaches have frozen out players for whatever reason due to a dislike for them. Doesn’t need to be rational or make sense. We don’t know how ARJ is treated behind the scenes by the coaching staff, but he probably would’ve been sent to U21 by now as well if it wasn’t for his high price tag and Brighton needing to flip him to recover some money. Sending him to U21 would make it impossible to get much of anything back for him. Keeping him out of the squad but saying “he’s on the cusp of the first team” allows them to both freeze him out as well as salvage some money for him in the event a team is desperate enough to buy him at this point.

We all know ARJ is quality, but Brighton shot themselves in the foot by giving him such little playing time as most teams think he is damaged goods at this point. A real desperate team may buy him at this point, but I don’t think it will be a good option, probably a relegation fodder, Brighton equivalent in Bundesliga or La Liga.

Comment

All the more reason they should loan ARJ to Brentford when Saman brings them to EPL

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          https://reddit.com/r/soccer/comments..._oumar_niasse/

The next time our resident Brighton comes to talk trash after they have a positive result, he should watch the above. He keeps saying every time he comes in “why would a professional coach like Potter do this? It makes no sense!”

He should watch the above video. He obviously is too young to know that many, many, many coaches have frozen out players for whatever reason due to a dislike for them. Doesn’t need to be rational or make sense. We don’t know how ARJ is treated behind the scenes by the coaching staff, but he probably would’ve been sent to U21 by now as well if it wasn’t for his high price tag and Brighton needing to flip him to recover some money. Sending him to U21 would make it impossible to get much of anything back for him. Keeping him out of the squad but saying “he’s on the cusp of the first team” allows them to both freeze him out as well as salvage some money for him in the event a team is desperate enough to buy him at this point.

We all know ARJ is quality, but Brighton shot themselves in the foot by giving him such little playing time as most teams think he is damaged goods at this point. A real desperate team may buy him at this point, but I don’t think it will be a good option, probably a relegation fodder, Brighton equivalent in Bundesliga or La Liga.
          These things do go on in clubs. Chemistry stuff. But we don't really know what is going on in there. We sense some kind of shit to do with Pothead and his slimy sneaky and dishonest attitude towards our Ali but the truth only Ali and Pothead know.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            do you remember seeing him play in first season? He looked like he could not move at times such was his drought of confidence. All after his incredible season in holland just a few months prior. confidence in football is a hard thing to build up and a super easy thing to lose unless you are mentally very strong. ARJ was initially not and he paid for it big time.
            Mate we have already established that his lack of confidence was due to the fact that he was assigned to positions he had not played for years. In the game against Portsmouth he played his natural position assisted one scored one and was MOTM.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Mate we have already established that his lack of confidence was due to the fact that he was assigned to positions he had not played for years. In the game against Portsmouth he played his natural position assisted one scored one and was MOTM.
              please re-read by first comment where I mention this. And portsmouth are not comparable to PL teams but I agree thats besides the point. Brighton did not give him tools to succeed. Still when you are a player coming off your best season ever you have to have confidence in yourself and not become javgir just because some idiots with british accent are telling you x y and z. At some stage you need to just be confident and play your own game to the degree you can even with new position. ARJ was not able to do that in the first season from objective standpoint. Playing in an unfamiliar position as RB doesnt mean you lose confidence to make a forward pass or cut in and take a shot like you did 100000000x for AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                please re-read by first comment where I mention this. And portsmouth are not comparable to PL teams but I agree thats besides the point. Brighton did not give him tools to succeed. Still when you are a player coming off your best season ever you have to have confidence in yourself and not become javgir just because some idiots with british accent are telling you x y and z. At some stage you need to just be confident and play your own game to the degree you can even with new position. ARJ was not able to do that in the first season from objective standpoint. Playing in an unfamiliar position as RB doesnt mean you lose confidence to make a forward pass or cut in and take a shot like you did 100000000x for AZ.
                I think it is easier said than done to continue playing in the same way as you did in one position in another positions. Alireza was not an 18 year old had only played in front of crowds of 100. I beg to differ about his low confidence being due to Jav gir shodan. To me he is not a selfish player and who likes to dribble and show off which is probably his downfall but a team player. But this is only based on my little knowledge of football and from what i observe on him.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  These things do go on in clubs. Chemistry stuff. But we don't really know what is going on in there. We sense some kind of shit to do with Pothead and his slimy sneaky and dishonest attitude towards our Ali but the truth only Ali and Pothead know.
                  It’s funny how comments like the below are on reddit, yet our resident Brighton fan can’t believe Potter would do such a thing. Idk how many examples he’d like to see to show that coaches do this, and it’s not a rare occurrence. The below is literally the exact situation I had suggested is likely for ARJ, but Brighton fan can’t believe any coach would act like the below. I guess following a lower league club for so long obscures your vision of situations like the below:

“I get that managers have to decide that a player isn't in their plans, but treating the player like that is not the way to do it.”

“It reminds me of what Ajax Amsterdam did to Thulani Serero when he refused to be shipped off to Cyprus hours before the transfer deadline.

The man gave you a MAN OF THE MATCH performance against BARCELONA in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Then you banish him to the reserves, ban him from eating with the first team, revoke his parking permissions, and force him out because he said no to a last minute transfer to Cyprus.

Still shocked by that.“

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think the above happened with ARJ. Potter comes into Brighton, isn’t a fan of ARJ. The only teams able to pay a decent fee for ARJ are in Qatar, China, etc. ARJ says no, I’d like to fight for my place and the club and manager take it as a slap in the face and freeze him out. Idk why that is so hard to believe, but anyone who doesn’t see it as a very distinct possibility to explain the situation is living in la-la-land.

Comment

As of right now, BHA's cup match tomorrow is not scheduled to be streamed on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      As of right now, BHA's cup match tomorrow is not scheduled to be streamed on ESPN+.

Kick off is at 7pm GMT , when I get back in from work I will try and find one .

Comment

I looked into it more, and seems like the game will only be on the carabaocup live website, which is paid and UK only.
                        I don't think any other broadcasters have Cameras at the stadium. Not even available on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I looked into it more, and seems like the game will only be on the carabaocup live website, which is paid and UK only.
                          I don't think any other broadcasters have Cameras at the stadium. Not even available on DAZN.
                          My only hope
                          http://livetv341.me/eventinfo/976629...hton_and_hove/

PSYCHOPATH
                          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                            I'll provide links tomorrow

Comment

Hesgoal/other illegal streams were fine for Brentford game so relax.

Comment

Didn’t they play against Wimbledon yesterday? What is The difference between EFL Trophy and EFL cup!? [emoji2962]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                                X