This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    I think his priority might be improving Brighton and getting results tbf. But yeah, his agenda to destroy ARJ's career is a close second. And then third is to love and protect his wife and kids.
    :P

Dummy this Potter is.. He could also see JB as a player who failed under the previous coach and shined under him, making him a better coach. I guess like you say his hate is just too big.

Comment

Cup game will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Cup game will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK.
        For U.S. members, it will also be streamed live on ESPN+ at 11:45 AM PST on Wednesday.

Comment

I've only seen ARJ get upset twice...and both times against Manchester

Comment

^ Except the first pic is against City

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              Corrected to Manchester only!

Comment

Awful weather on the south coast tomorrow night.
                It's going to be a sloppy and low quality game.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  Corrected to Manchester only!
                  So Jahanbakhsh is racist against anybody from Manchester?
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

From what ive seen of JB there can only be 1 reason he doesnt play, in my opinion his defensive work can be much better, offensiv is perfect but defensive can be a lot better, if im right that also was a reason CQ didnt always use him as starter !?

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      So Jahanbakhsh is racist against anybody from Manchester?
                      Please focus on football related discussion and move non-football topics such as racism in football to the General Discussion Forum

Comment

Good to see Ali showing a bit of aggression. In England football fans like certain attributes in a footballer: Aggression, tackling, hard work (running around like a horse), good crosses, powerful shots and scoring goals. British fans don't really appreciate delicate dribbling and fine show off techniques (proff of what I am saying is that you will not find one British footballer like that instead you will find hard working workhorses who were very popular with fans: kino, savage, cantona, terry, lampard, gerrard ...... So if our Ali wants to have a huge following he needs to run around the pitch more aggressively and tackle more and work harder. Look at March is popular simply because he runs back and forth sometimes even looks like a headless chicken but he wins hearts and minds of Brighton fans.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Awful weather on the south coast tomorrow night.
                          It's going to be a sloppy and low quality game.
                          that sucks....for our boy's likely impact on the game..!!??
                          ps
                          imho, @ least from Pothead's perspective, the biggest reason he had'nt/doesn't rate Alireza's game is that he just doesnt come across as Composed, Assured and Strong in Possession, as say many others vying for playing-minutes in the BHA attacking front...!!?
                          even the likes solly march, irrelevant of his horrid Finishing touches and deliveries & decisions in the final 3rd, has looked more confident and composed in possession than Ali in the final 3rd of the pitch and less prone to get dispossessed and hit with a dangerous Swift Counter the other way (which imo, is the absolute Biggest Vulnerability of Pothead's general possession-based system of play, regardless of his variety of asinine formations presented so far..!!)
                          Kooni lee, is pure shitt alternative to Ali too and he even lacks the proper level of composure and strength in possession too, but he makes up for that with Khardoie and extreme defensive pressing and hustle..!!

the big Problem for Pothead is that w/o the contributions of the likes of Alireza (and to a bit lesser degree Trossard, MacAlister ) Pothead's Offense is in sever Lack of Intent, Creativity and ultimately an END PRODUCT in the final 3rd of the pitch .... ..! hence why they end up loosing games frequently regardless of dominating in the time of possession and general dictation of tempo of the play throughout the match..!!

last season, it was obvious that Pothead was ignorantly keen on frustrating Alireza into leaving ..!
                          faced with Ali's unwavering determination and killer impact on limited minutes presented and off course Covid Transfer-Market conditions, it has became clear to him/bha mgmt that there is no financially viable departure present, so he seems to have decided to at least make some more frequent use of Ali...!!
                          The additional playing minutes offered to Alireza, has in turn massively boosted the playing Confidence of Alireza, which Naturally resulted in his Confident and more assuredness in Possession in recent BHA appearances ...!!

Comment

Cold rainy night at stoke?
                            Heh, more like cold rainy night at Brighton.

Comment

Just watching Sky Sports News and there are reports on there that Bayern Munich are interested in our second favourite Brighton player Tariq Lamptey.

Comment

This is the line up that Man United put out last round of the cup, expecting a similar line up for tomorrow’s game:

Henderson
                                Wan Bissaka
                                Maguire
                                Bailly
                                Williams
                                Fred
                                Matic
                                Mata
                                Van De Beek
                                Lingard
                                Ighalo

I can see Fosu Mensah playing instead of Wan Bissaka and Mctominay instead of Matic.

Comment

Working...
                                X