This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    I think Matt Ryan being dropped from Brighton had reasons beyond weak performance. He had a fight with Maupay a couple of months ago in the locker room which caused both of them to be dropped from the team the following week. I am assuming that Maupay was able to kiss the ring and find his way back into the team but Ryan must have said something to Potter that was beyond repair. If it was only performance, than he could be the number 2 at Brighton but he went from number one to "you have no further role in the club".
    That story makes more sense to me than seeing him dropped as number 1 primarily for football reasons at BHA ..!
    He always looked a more confidence inspiring & formidable shot stopper to me than this other guy they replaced him with ..!!
    I think BHA will live to rue this decision..!? Unless he was on really high wages .!? & they can get some $ignificant relief on that front from his absence..!?

Let’s hope they find a decent club to offload Ali too this winter ..! I really can’t stand to follow him at this hopeless club situation anymore ..! may as well bundle him in with players in gutter league thread so I wouldn’t be even tempted to click on it anymore ..! For realz man..!

Comment

Any clue yet as to the abroad club interested in Ali j ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Any clue yet as to the abroad club interested in Ali j ..!?
        I’m guessing a Dutch club. Would be nice for it to be a Bundesliga club though

Comment

Will be interesting to see what pans out in the next week and a bit.

Salar any inside knowledge ?

Comment

Although his injury niggles are annoying ASF the current ones is by no means a big enough problem to block a Jan. move.

He will probably be ready to play again in 2 weeks tops.

Comment

Wishful thinking, but I really hope the loan is to another top tier league. I want him to prove his doubters wrong.

Comment

What's the latest? Is he injured or bench warming?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  What's the latest? Is he injured or bench warming?
                  well.. both?

Comment

Waste of talent ....what a a big waste of talent!! What an idiot of a agent! What a shame...he is now an embarrassment...

Comment

He's an embarrassment for getting injured? Give your head a wobble ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        Waste of talent ....what a a big waste of talent!! What an idiot of a agent! What a shame...he is now an embarrassment...
                        Unnecessary

Comment

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...rnardo-3110515

Brighton's frustrated £17m star close to January exit and follow Maty Ryan and Bernardo

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...rnardo-3110515

Brighton's frustrated £17m star close to January exit and follow Maty Ryan and Bernardo
                            I hope to see this thread closed soon and hope no other Iranian players join this club ever again.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

they are winning 2-1 Percy tau had no assist or goal subbed out at 60
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                I hope to see this thread closed soon and hope no other Iranian players join this club ever again.
                                they are probably wishing the same ..? lol
                                but ditto .... certainly not under this cunt of a coach..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X