• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Al-Sadd 2021/22

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Heerenveen 2021/22

Get used to something like this.
    I mean my current opinion of ARJ is as low as the next guy, dont think he should start for TM, etc. But he is literally our last player who would go to qatar lol

Comment

His market value is £4-5m. On the last page I am seeing numbers like 4, 8, 10... It would be hard to convince any club in Europe to pay 4-10m for him in a normal economy, forget about now. Hasn’t started consecutive games in 2 seasons, gets injured often, etc... I’m actually laughing now at my last post. He and his agent have said a hundred times he’s not interested in a loan. And he’s probably of no use to Qatar or China. If they are paying that kind of money, they at least want the player on the field. Most likely, he will rot on Graham Potter’s bench until he’s 30. And who cares at that point what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Al-Sadd 2021/22

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Heerenveen 2021/22

Get used to something like this.
        Would actually love to see him or an Iranian in Heerenveen, even though I don't live in the Netherlands, I've got a soft spot for that club.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Would actually love to see him or an Iranian in Heerenveen, even though I don't live in the Netherlands, I've got a soft spot for that club.
          Gucci used to play for them!

Comment

This ARJ is a sad story man. What a waste of talent. He's almost forgotten. We have been supporting him and his decisions last 3-4 years but it's sad to see how the it has developed to a pure disappointment and that, we cant blame on Potter, CH or anyone else but himself. He's basically taken lot of wrong decision and I'm guessing that if the trend continues, he will definitely lose his spot in TM if not already lost.

Once we were hoping him joining Man United, Bayern, Ajax and PSV. Now we are happy if Heerenveen or Arminia Bielefeld would sign him. Talk about downgrade.
            Last edited by Essi; 04-12-2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              This ARJ is a sad story man. What a waste of talent. He's almost forgotten. We have been supporting him and his decisions last 3-4 years but it's sad to see how the it has developed to a pure disappointment and that, we cant blame on Potter, CH or anyone else but himself. He's basically taken lot of wrong decision and I'm guessing that if the trend continues, he will definitely lose his spot in TM if not already lost.
              Once we were hoping him joining Man United, Bayern, Ajax and PSV. Now we are happy if Heerenveen or Arminia Bielefeld would sign him. Talk about downgrade.
              I suggest we take a vote on closing this Thread. It may actually work in his favour once all our mostly negative speculation (my own included) based mostly on lack of info is stopped. We wait and see how he progresses. If he is doing well we then open this up again?
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                I suggest we take a vote on closing this Thread. It may actually work in his favour once all our mostly negative speculation (my own included) based mostly on lack of info is stopped. We wait and see how he progresses. If he is doing well we then open this up again?
                Or even better, the people who don't like this thread can simply not visit it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Yeah it is hard not to when there is a new post you wanna read it and then you get provoked to respond. It pisses people off to see he is benched/ excluded/ mistreated.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Mr, it's not about like the thread or not. We are talking about to us one of our TM National heros, regardless om there is a thread or not. And that dosent mean that we wont support him or stop being his fan. I suggest instead that you dont reply if you dont like. Got it?
                    Last edited by Essi; 04-12-2021, 06:34 AM.

Comment

i think some are way devaluating him here too...
                      im fairly sure he'd still fetch about $6-8mil and will very likely leave this summer to probably another EU club in top 5-7 league..!!?
                      he is still relatively young, well experienced international/eu clubs veteran with lots more mileage left on his legs due to long recent layoff..!! EPL rejects are frequently still well sought after by clubs in other top EU leagues and i think the general record for their success after departure to other EU leagues seems to be rather positive..??
                      the only serious concern about his marketability is his rather repeated hammy pull somewhat lengthy layoffs throughout his EU career at nearly every club he's been ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Hey Mr, it's not about like the thread or not. We are talking about to us one of our TM National heros, regardless om there is a thread or not. And that dosent mean that we wont support him or stop being his fan. I suggest instead that you dont reply if you dont like. Got it?
                        I'm simply pointing out there are some of us who follow Alireza and care about his career even during these dark times, and use this thread to discuss his future and other rumors, so it's unfair to us to close this thread.

Comment

I'm simply pointing out there are some of us who follow Alireza and care about his career even during these dark times, and use this thread to discuss his future and other rumors, so it's unfair to us to close this thread.
                          i didnt ask for it to be closed mate. I suggested a vote on it. It is not a big deal. A lot of people seem to want this thread to be buried probably out of frustration. but a few like yourself like the rumours. I doubt most people would vote it to be closed anyway so probably best to just leave it as is. no need to panic.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

The beauty of these threads is that they are fairly democratic. The more people want them, the more they get bumped up and commented on. I don’t think we need to vote on closing any threads. That occurs by natural attrition or loss of interest. Personally speaking, I’m very invested in ARJ and his career. Hell I bought two of his BHA jersies for god sake!

Comment

Of course we are all his fan and would love to see him doing well and be treated well as he deserves. But hey just take my post as a form of frustration and anger at Brighton and him for letting them treat him that way.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lets see if our boy gets any minutes today.

Comment

Working...
                                X