X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
    I think that was Madonna bro.
    didnt see the film but i thought that slut was playing the role of Evita..!!? 2nd wife of Juan Peron/ex president of Argentia..?

regardless that JP-looking fat-clown sure did fk over TM and gave our WCQing chances a terminal cervical cancer in process .... same way JP did it to his wives..!!
    the similarities are in fact uncanny both in looks and action ..!! lol

Comment

Question for those who state "JB has improved and progressed as a player in EPL or under Potter":

What is the factual basis for that statement?!! Did his performance at BHA over the last 3 years improve? His performance (or lack of) in TM? Is he running more, scoring more goals in training sessions compared to when he arrived at BHA? Is he more dominating when he sits on the bench? Or in the few minutes he gets to play? What is the factual, evidence-based, reason for that statement?
      p.s. No, X-Goals in training sessions does not count as evidence. Yes, this part is sarcasm.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        Question for those who state "JB has improved and progressed as a player in EPL or under Potter":
        What is the factual basis for that statement?!! Did his performance at BHA over the last 3 years improve? His performance (or lack of) in TM? Is he running more, scoring more goals in training sessions compared to when he arrived at BHA? Is he more dominating when he sits on the bench? Or in the few minutes he gets to play? What is the factual, evidence-based, reason for that statement?
        p.s. No, X-Goals in training sessions does not count as evidence. Yes, this part is sarcasm.
        Aziz, just an opinion. Nothing in soccer is provable. When he came to EPL, he was just pushed off the ball and took for ever to make a decision. He now plays with a strong stance and makes quicker decisions... Just my opinion, can't prove it.
        To me, it is really unfair to compare Gholizadeh who plays in Belgium to Ghaedi and Mohebi who play in Iran to Jahanbakhsh, to Allahyar and shahab or whoever... based on their club performances... totally different worlds... You can see Jahanbakhsh dominating a cup game against a championship team or league 1 team, but not have such an easy time in EPL. Not sure how Charleroi compares to championship team or to Sepahan and Esteghlal and Zorya. Need to get the players together in a camp and I trust the coach's decision. BTW, the list of players that I mentioned above could not be any more different. Each have unique strengths and weaknesses. Depends on which attributes coach needs for any given name. So I would not be surprised to see a lot of rotation in the empty spot next to Sardar and Mehdi.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh should not be invited to TM so long he is a benchwarmer who hardly plays for his club. Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Ghaedi, Sayyadmanesh, Mohebi, Zahedi, Amiri and Taremi are all better than him at the moment. It is crucial for a players game that he gets playing time otherwise he can not deliver at the highest stage.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ^halaa dont go cry for me Argentina..!!!
            was that her..? did i get the reference right..?
            Yeah you did! :P

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Just an opinion bro. My perspective based on our players who played in the EPL but did well while playing for Team Melli. I'm just stating it from me watching the performance of our benched/non-benched EPL players while playing for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Jahanbakhsh should not be invited to TM so long he is a benchwarmer who hardly plays for his club. Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Ghaedi, Sayyadmanesh, Mohebi, Zahedi, Amiri and Taremi are all better than him at the moment. It is crucial for a players game that he gets playing time otherwise he can not deliver at the highest stage.
                By the same token, if we had a world cup qualifier tomorrow, it could be said we should call up Sajjad Shahbazzadeh ahead of Azmoun given the former is scoring regularly whilst Azmoun hasn't scored for almost 3 months.

Unless the leagues are of the same quality, you can't treat players' achievements between them equally. Ghaedi would be laughed out of the U23 English reserve league on physical reasons so it's a bit harsh to award ARJ's place to him on the basis of him getting 90 minutes against a bunch of taxi drivers from Mashhad every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  By the same token, if we had a world cup qualifier tomorrow, it could be said we should call up Sajjad Shahbazzadeh ahead of Azmoun given the former is scoring regularly whilst Azmoun hasn't scored for almost 3 months.
                  Unless the leagues are of the same quality, you can't treat players' achievements between them equally. Ghaedi would be laughed out of the U23 English reserve league on physical reasons so it's a bit harsh to award ARJ's place to him on the basis of him getting 90 minutes against a bunch of taxi drivers from Mashhad every week.
                  Huh? Azmoun’s league was on winter break, JB has been warming the bench for two years. Oh and “ARJ’s place”??? A place in Team Melli is a great honor, not an entitlement. A player can’t just sit around and wax Graham Potter’s dampayis for two years and expect a place in TM.

Comment

The point is you can't compare players based solely off their club form, particularly when one is at a EPL club and the other is at a PGPL outfit. He earned his place with his achievements both in the past as well as continuing to hold his own in a prem club. ARJ's lack of minutes is now a serious concern for sure but as others have said, he doesn't exactly look an inferior player to his past so if he's fit, the rest have a long long way to go before they're able to take his spot.

Comment

Azmoun is the star of his team and the topscorer of the Russian league. Furthermore, Zenit is the biggest Russian club and they play Champions League every year. How is that comparable to JB who is benchwarmer number one at the mighty FC Brighton? So you're saying merely training with ginger faced British player named McMuffin' should automatically grant him a spot in TM? That's laughable and has more to do with having an inferiority complex than the reality on the ground. Ghaedi has more talent and football in his pinky toe than JB in his entire body, Mehdi has shown more in 5 minutes against Bosnia than JB has the last two years for TM.

Ghaedi is physically small but he is a highly technical, fast and talented player who stars for his club, which is one of the biggest clubs in Iran and Asia, and while he is not training with Ubermensch ginger Brits but playing against a "bunch of of taxi drivers" as you call them (but are in reality professional Iranian footballers), at least he is showing his skills on the field during comptetitive games. If JB was playing for a topclub such as Liverpool you would have had a point, but FC Brighton... Gimme a break! I respect JB alot, while he is not nearly as talented as Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Ghaedi ao he is a hard working and smart player. But if he wants to be called up for TM he has to play comptetitive matches again, training with "mighty" lumberjack ginger McMuffin's is not enough unfortunately.

Comment

I don't wish to criticise Ghaedi and Mohebbi, they're talented and bright prospects. But comparing them to ARJ is a joke, I'd be surprised if they don't ask for his signature at TM camps ffs. Even Gholi is yet to prove himself at club level to be as talented at ARJ, those two kids have done very little to even be considered in the same breath.

Accepting PGPL is below the third division of English football is not an inferiority complex, it's simply a reflection of the ridiculous gap in quality. Players like Werner and Felipe Anderson arrive to EPL from leagues like Bundesliga and Serie A and say the jump in quality shocked them. And ultimately, this is what it comes down to. The fact ARJ is on the fringes of a premiership club (still ahead of a number of internationals like Tau and Alzate) and training regularly with them is massive. He probably does the same level of physical activity in his 6 min cameos as those PGPL boys do in 90 tbf.

Comment

I don't wish to criticise Ghaedi and Mohebbi, they're talented and bright prospects. But comparing them to ARJ is a joke, I'd be surprised if they don't ask for his signature at TM camps ffs. Even Gholi is yet to prove himself at club level to be as talented at ARJ, those two kids have done very little to even be considered in the same breath.
                          Accepting PGPL is below the third division of English football is not an inferiority complex, it's simply a reflection of the ridiculous gap in quality. Players like Werner and Felipe Anderson arrive to EPL from leagues like Bundesliga and Serie A and say the jump in quality shocked them. And ultimately, this is what it comes down to. The fact ARJ is on the fringes of a premiership club (still ahead of a number of internationals like Tau and Alzate) and training regularly with them is massive. He probably does the same level of physical activity in his 6 min cameos as those PGPL boys do in 90 tbf.
                          agree with your premise, ARJ should definitely be included in the squad. On the other hand, a starting spot is not determined by the league you play in, but rather what you bring to the table once you put on a TM jersey, provided you are fit and playing decent minutes for your club.

Gholizadeh in his limited number of TM matches (2 games ve uzbekistan, great game vs venezuela, great game vs bosnia) already looked like a far better fit for offensive trident than ARJ. He is faster in both his feet and his mind, can beat his man with ease, and is a constant hub of energy for 90 mins.

IMO in these games he has been so damn good he has guaranteed his starting xi spot moving forward, as evidenced by skocic starting him in all matches. With emergence of ghoddos as a consistent performer for a (probably) soon to be PL side in midfield, it is very feasible, in fact likely, that we will see something like:

Beiro/Abedz

Moharrami-PAG-Shoja-Milad

-----------Ezatolahi---------
                          ----Ghoddos----Amiri/Nourollahi

Gholizadeh----Azmoun---Taremi

Or some variant for crunch games vs bahrain and iraq.

ARJs spot bc of a combination of form/PT at club level, constant injury issues, and general lack of strong production at internatinoal level (compare to Taremi, Azmoun who are only undisbuted players of front line) means that in no way does he have a guaranteed or even semi guaranteed starting spot if everybody is fit.

Comment

I think we are fantasising a bit here. ARJ is not playing for a top EPL club. He is playing for a championship level club who is lucky to stay in EPL for the last few seasons. It is probably because the others were really crap. Now if you look at saman at brentford who is an effective player at Champoinship level but I can guarantee that Saman will do much much better than ARJ in EPL next season if and when they qualify. Everyone can see clearly why. ARJ has let himself down. Because at the end of the day it is his decisions to be where he wants in terms of club and level.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              I think we are fantasising a bit here. ARJ is not playing for a top EPL club. He is playing for a championship level club who is lucky to stay in EPL for the last few seasons. It is probably because the others were really crap. Now if you look at saman at brentford who is an effective player at Champoinship level but I can guarantee that Saman will do much much better than ARJ in EPL next season if and when they qualify. Everyone can see clearly why. ARJ has let himself down. Because at the end of the day it is his decisions to be where he wants in terms of club and level.
                              Even if we go with the premise that Brighton is a Championship level club (which is incorrect), There's not a single club in asian football which could even beat Brighton's B team ( team that beat Portsmouth earlier last year). Forget PGPL, even the Asian Champions league (best of the best of asia) doesn't even come close to the quality of the Championship.

Comment

I’ve said this for a long while now
                                Ali is certainly an improved & higher overall caliber footballer now than he was when he joined BHA..!
                                You just have to watch him play to notice the extra layers added to his overall game since & his overall improved composure on the ball & slightly upped physicality to boot.
                                He is still very much a more direct sorta player/winger, hence Ill suited to pothead’s usual adopted tactics & him getting only sporadic minutes from his goozoo coach & even when he does almost always with a different supporting cast in a system of play that’s unnatural to his strength as a footballer obviously has had negative affect on his confidence levels & inabilities to give his best in limited times afforded ..! In fact when healthy he has frequently done a good job of performing admirably considering all the issues above he’s been facing...!
                                Ohm
                                & yea he certainly was also somewhat overrated overall as a footballer, especially right before his move to EPL coming off his Golden boot win in Eredivisie ..!

In fact it’s been difficult for most players @ BHA to really live up to their best potential because pothead been tinkering with his formation/tactics & favored starters way too freaking much ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X