Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to keep up on who is playing and when.

The league has now broken into two and Ezatolahi club are in relegation part. They are one place and four points above the relegation place.

Game is about to finish against Lyngby (team below them in league ) and it is 0-0 and Ezatolahi has played the whole game.

Comment

Relegation play-offs - 1st game Draw- Only 5 points DF from getting relagated.

Saeed has a 5 year contract with this team ! If they are relegated then saeed either is forced to stay or has to move on a loan. Possibly weak greece league. Vejle was relagated back in 2018-2019

Here is the highlights

Comment

interesting thing about danish league is half fight for CL/EL spots and title while other whole half fight for survival.

Comment

I think 1st place in the relegation table actually gets uefa conference league. Would be a good stage for him to impress mid table sides if he's still at his club

Comment

It is sad and unfortune what is happening to Saeid, it shows luck and being injury free play a lot into the career of a footballer, obviously making a right decisions and having good football people around is more important, but this kid showed when the coaching staffs trusted his game he delivered most of the time(Reading, TM, early days at Rostov and even now in Denmark), it doesn't take a genius to see he is the most solid TM DM, even by losing a step or two in his game, and he is only 24 for god sake!!!

Hope someone in much better league/ team trust his game again, because sometime that is all it takes....

Comment

Wtf was he thinking signing a 5 year deal with such a lowly club ..!?
              Was he really that un-marketable !?? Or is he still using his pesar khale as his agent ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Wtf was he thinking signing a 5 year deal with such a lowly club ..!?
                Was he really that un-marketable !?? Or is he still using his pesar khale as his agent ..!?
                1. he was
                2. the club said upon signing him/he reiterated that the length of the contract was a result of the club knowing his potential and wanted to be in a strong bargaining position to get a decent fee for him should he impress after 1-2 seasons.

Comment

According to fans on their fan forum, crazyred.dk, he hasn't played that well recently, and some claim he is getting worse each game..

I haven't seen him play in a while, so can't confirm or deny, but even so, he should be consistently outshining his teammates and opponents with his talent and experience. Hopefully he and his team will start to turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                    According to fans on their fan forum, crazyred.dk, he hasn't played that well recently, and some claim he is getting worse each game..

I haven't seen him play in a while, so can't confirm or deny, but even so, he should be consistently outshining his teammates and opponents with his talent and experience. Hopefully he and his team will start to turn things around.
                    That explains why he was benched in the last game i guess, his team also not playing well, and he is not used to play that many minutes, he was playing 90 min each game, so maybe fatigue was part of it..

Comment

He has been less sharp in the stats for what its worth, winning less duels, his passing completion has been in the 45-70% range compared to 70-85% before. Seems he slumped after the winter pause. Maybe the lack of TM callups is affecting him

Comment

The last match i saw of him in Vejle, the team looked only a shade of their early season might and organized form ..! it looked like they brought on a bunch new, amateur youngsters??
                        i dont know what's going on with Saeed but you could tell that he wasnt motivated to give his all for his team and most of the time he couldnt be arsed to make a run for a pass and just wasnt really into playing full heatedly for this team..?? tbf, his teammates looked hopeless and just didnt seem to be on same wavelength as him..?

maybe he is back to some of his previously rumored bad off the pitch habits ..? or perhaps he is disappointed to see himself on the outside looking in as far as TM is concerned since CQ's departure ?? or desperate feeling of being stuck in a shitt club, heading nowhere ?? who knows?? perhaps combination of all ?

Comment

Saeed was really over weight at the start of the league he has lost weight but still does not look fit. And people go mad at skocic for not inviting him. I've also watched him play and most of the time he is only chasing players without being effective and the rest he is only walking. Its like that fat kid in 5 a side games

If he doesn't get his act together he will be back in IPL next year. Most probably Perspolis.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i dont know what's going on with Saeed but you could tell that he wasnt motivated to give his all for his team and most of the time he couldnt be arsed to make a run for a pass and just wasnt really into playing full heatedly for this team..??
                          Yet we have people who think he should've been invited for Team melli. He can't even perform in danish league! Ranked lower than russian league.

Originally posted by siz View Post

Comment

If that is the case with his form then that is a shame - been over a month since I last saw him play and then he looked sharp and one of the better players on the pitch. Team as a whole took a dive though, hopefully they can pick it up again in the relegation league.

Also I feel he has a particular skill set that others in our central mode field position don’t have, even if he isn’t a guaranteed starter then he has to be in a squad. He brings more to the team than Hajsafi for sure and from what I have seen of Ali Karimi (which is limited to the World Club Championship and some other performances) I didn’t rate him too highly but I know others here do and have seen more from him.

For me the main thing this season was for him to get his fitness back up and get regular game time which is a massive step for him after the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Yet we have people who think he should've been invited for Team melli. He can't even perform in danish league! Ranked lower than russian league.
                              i said he looked unmotivated not necessarily unfit nor unable...! he still scored a great goal from a set piece in that game that i watched and released some top class, 1 timer, penetrating through balls which his amateurs temamates wasted..!
                              even if unfit or even half injured, he is still a far superior CM/ DM option for TM than the likes of HajSafi or nourolahi or other pgl goozoos..!!

Comment

lets not forget he was awarded best mid of the danish league in first half season.

Vejle were playing good football too. Anyways, I have been super critical of him in the past, but you cannot look at our current midfield any say ANY of those guys, bar possibly omid, are better than saeid.

Comment

Working...
                                X