Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest fitness update from head coach :

"Sadegh Moharrami is training with the team, but we will not take any risks, he has to go for another check-up in four, five days and only then will he enter full training. At this moment, I do not dare to say when he will get a chance in the starting lineup ', said Krznar."

I prefer them to be extra careful about pushing him back with WCQ in just 5 weeks.

https://www.tportal.hr/sport/clanak/...i-ali-20210428

Comment

Khoda pedaresh ro biamorze.....thank god he has a competent coach who won’t rush him back. Take his nice and sweet time so he is fresh for those final TM games....he will be HUGE.

I bet that’s what Skocic visited the Dinamo camp for recently
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dinamo play in the cup final vs Istra tomorrow - hopefully sadegh is fit enough to make the squad and get a few mins of playing time. Would be ideal to have him come into TM with a few games to end the season rather than play crucial games for TM after not having played in months.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No sadegh in the squad I hope he’s ok
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

With current situation. I'd be really suprised if he get the call for TM, it is very unfortunate for him.
            Long injury... (

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              With current situation. I'd be really suprised if he get the call for TM, it is very unfortunate for him.
              Long injury... (

Saleh Hardani should be his understudy with it looking like Skočić not rating Rezaeian or Ghafouri. Saleh Hardani really impressed me with Foolad Khuzestan in AFC Champions League and I think he deserves a call up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Saleh Hardani should be his understudy with it looking like Skočić not rating Rezaeian or Ghafouri. Saleh Hardani really impressed me with Foolad Khuzestan in AFC Champions League and I think he deserves a call up.
                Throwing a young guy like him in these kinds of games is risky to say the least. I think the most realistic and probably RB back up to sadegh would be khalilzadeh who has played in that role a bit both for Persepolis and Al Rayyan and has done well.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Assuming that the medical teams from both Dynamo and TM agree, I think Skocic will call him hoping that he will be fit for Bahrain Match. It's too early to say. We shall see. I think the TM list will be announced either tomorrow or Friday (only my guess based on the fact that Hazfi cup matches concluded today).

Go Sadegh!

Comment

I think skovic already picked his tm after pp vs sepayan match.the announcement will come after pp vs za on tuesday

Comment

^ it's "Dragan Skočić" or Skochich

not Skovic
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Throwing a young guy like him in these kinds of games is risky to say the least. I think the most realistic and probably RB back up to sadegh would be khalilzadeh who has played in that role a bit both for Persepolis and Al Rayyan and has done well.
                        It is also very risky to start a guy who didn't play any match in last 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          It is also very risky to start a guy who didn't play any match in last 4 months.

I agree which is why Skocic should go with Shoja
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

1) I was ADVOCATING Shoja Khalilzadeh's invitation to Team Melli long before it was a popular opinion on this forum and for back-up in that RB position in 2019 and you told me: "Never in a thousand million years does that guy ever deserve to be near TM". In addition to that, you said that having Shoja on TM would be a RISKY move too back then because of his temperament. LOL. I do not understand, is this not hypocrisy? Am I being trolled here?

Never in a thousand million years does that guy ever deserve to be near TM
                            2) I do not think having Saleh Hardani in Iran squad is an unpopular opinion as you are making to sound because I'm seeing other PFDCers have Hardani listed in their personal squad list/starting line-up for the upcoming WCQs (e.g. Iranianarsenal11, Iran_19, Greenguy4life etc...).

3) Are you familiar with Saleh Hardani as a player? The reason I am asking this is because you are saying "throwing a young guy like him" when in reality he is only less than a year younger than Moharrami. If you are familiar, then please disregard. If you are not familiar, please watch these videos: https://www.aparat.com/v/cB9bZ/Saleh...l_season_98-99

4) I think an argument can also be made that playing Shoja as a RB on INTERNATIONAL LEVEL could also be risky rather than playing someone who's played RB position for the entirety of their life.

5) Mojtaba Najarian, RB, got called up to TM by Skočić and he does not play in the amount matches of Foolad matches that Hardani does, and nor is he rated by Nekounam like Hardani is. (Personally, I think he is also decent, but I also prefer Hardani to Najarian).

Comment

I agree which is why Skocic should go with Shoja
                              I like Esmailifar as well but yes, Shoja is the most logic choice if Moharrami is not fit and Ramin is not invited. The rest don't have much of NT experience and for such important matches.

Comment

Shoja has played as RB in the 2018 ACL games vs Al-Sadd (2nd leg) and Kashima (both legs), when Mahini couldn't play due to injury.

I thought he did well on that position, especially in defense. We didn't concede any goal from his side. His offensive distributions weren't that good though. I don't think he was worse than Mahini or Shiri, but Nemati and Moharrami are better in offense.

I remember Calderon used him as RB for a few games too.
                                Last edited by 04041374; 05-20-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X