This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    btw maybe you should do a co-episode/ collab with these guys, huh?
    We had one our their guys on our pod for the legionnaire transfers episode.
    https://youtu.be/g0tLNQVimss
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

AEK is so poor that they couldn't even qualify for the Conference League. Hard to be satisfied with this kind of move but at least he will get consistent play time

Comment

Heif ke raft Yonaan.

Fekr mikardam betoone dar yek lige behtari baazi kone.

AEK emsaal dar Europa ham baazi mikone?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Heif ke raft Yonaan.

Fekr mikardam betoone dar yek lige behtari baazi kone.

AEK emsaal dar Europa ham baazi mikone?
          Nope they lost in qualifiers for Europe Conference League too. They only play domestically in Greece this year

Comment

I had hopes he would play in a big league at some time of his career. I guess it won't be the case

Comment

I’ll take AEK in this circumstance he’s in too….guys, the transfer window closed weeks ago and he hasn’t trained with a team in months.

Be thankful he didn’t join his brother in Qatar. If he performs well in AEK he can surely get his career back on track after the hit he has taken this summer.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

if he wasnt even picked up on the free by the Championship clubs rumored earlier then you know 90% chance that they were bs bazargarmy claims..!! or some basic inquiries into availability and price of a player that doesnt really mean any serious intent to sign..!!
                Greek league looks even weaker than PGL to me ...! i suppose he made this move to make sure he remains somewhat relevant internationally and in TM picture a la Karim and HajSooti..!! ?

surprising that they couldnt even qualify for Conference league..!! AEK i thought was one of the elite Greek teams..!!?

Comment

I am glad he found a home. Hopefully, it is a good home where he gets lots of playing time and dominates. He needs a steady comfortable team to flourish... My guess is that he doesn't handle pressure, especially from within the team, like from coach or mgmt, hence his poor performances lately. He was loved in Russia, and that is when he was at his peak.

Comment

Wait, I thought he had a good agent.

Comment

Better than UAE , i wished to see him
                      In Scotland but it seems Mohammadi is a bit weaker than what i thought for years.

Comment

no same old iranian fucknuts who know nothing

Comment

Honestly, I was expecting much worse than AEK. No ideal, but I'll take it.

Comment

done deal, he's in Greece for his medical:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/aek-...box=1631724846

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Honestly, I was expecting much worse than AEK. No ideal, but I'll take it.
                              Just when I thought the complaints couldn’t get any worse than the complaints made against abedz to ponferadina, now these complaints definitely take the trophy
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is Hajsafi going to play in midfield?

Comment

Working...
                                X