Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is backup in TM for milad right now? Its so sad when we dont even have 2 players in every position. Milad is an absulte key for us

Comment

It's not serious. He's travelling to Iran tomorrow.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I think draw or win this game and they are in Europe next season.

Comment

Gent qualified for EL playoffs. Their new coach knows what hes doing and really steadied the ship. The team still has great talent for belgian league standards.

Milad finished the season having played well over 3000 mins, making 41 apps in total (started 75% of matches, only really was displaced at the very beginning of szn by asshole coach who subsequently was fired).

He had a record year in terms of assists, 5 assist, also scored 1 which was selected goal of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Gent qualified for EL playoffs. Their new coach knows what hes doing and really steadied the ship. The team still has great talent for belgian league standards.

Milad finished the season having played well over 3000 mins, making 41 apps in total (started 75% of matches, only really was displaced at the very beginning of szn by asshole coach who subsequently was fired).

He had a record year in terms of assists, 5 assist, also scored 1 which was selected goal of the month.
            Thanks for the stats it did seem to be his most action packed year offensively and he actually made some big improvements in his defensive game as well. Gent seem to be back to normal which is a great Belgian club..hope he stays another season and stands out even more to land himself in a league in the next level.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gent is after a french-ivorian LB from french2nd division.
              Dont know what it means

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Gent is after a french-ivorian LB from french2nd division.
                Dont know what it means
                Probably nothing. Their club record signing was last summer and happened to be a left back. Guy benched milad for all of a few weeks before milad restablished himself as first choice.

Gent in general sign a lot of players every summer in many positions, hard to tell what their exact plan is for them

Comment

this guy has'nt evolved his game much if any over the years in EU, especially so offensively down the wing..!
                  he needs to up his quality and expand on his pace and general efforts ..! ftb, i'd rather have Amiri deputize the LWB role for us than him ..!

Comment

Is he with TM now? I haven't found him among the boys.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Is he with TM now? I haven't found him among the boys.

yes hes been there since start of camp

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        this guy has'nt evolved his game much if any over the years in EU, especially so offensively down the wing..!
                        he needs to up his quality and expand on his pace and general efforts ..! ftb, i'd rather have Amiri deputize the LWB role for us than him ..!
                        Yeah, unfortunately he failed to take his game to the next level.

Comment

Milad excluded from Gents European squad list:

"On Thursday evening, AA Gent will play in the UEFA Conference League for the first time. For this, coach Hein Vanhaezebrouck also had to draw up a real 'squad list' from which he can draw for the next duels against the Norwegian Valerenga.

The Ghent coach finally made some striking decisions.

Milad Mohammadi - in the picture at several foreign clubs - is also missing from this list."

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20210720_95599246

Comment

Guess that basically confirms he’s leaving

Comment

At this point he is our top priority transfer of all legionnaires. Gent have made it clear they want to go in a different direction and he seems to have a few solid suitors. He is the only Iranian with a competent agent (believe he’s represented by one of the big UK agencies) so he doesn’t have the usual head ache we are used to with incompetent agents. Hopefully in the coming days he makes his move.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

didnt follow his club career much but he was for most part dreadful for TM last year or so..! that'll make it a very difficult task for his agent to find him an attractive enough of a destination club next..! staying put for his last year of contract doesnt seem to be a sensible option either as obvious as these Gendez seem to be looking to offload him..!
                                hopefully that earlier greek team and especially Forest link werent some bs bazargarmy ...? if he still has that Forest offer, he should jump on it..!
                                it will be an ideal league for him to up his stamina and fitness with 2 games weekly .... i think its too late to teach an old dog new tricks and at least when in full fitness he can be a good asset to TM down the left wing..!

Comment

Working...
                                X