X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Serdar Azmun (Zenit)
    Where to go: Milan, Arsenal, Napoli

Azmun is another RPL footballer whose transfer to Europe has long been asking. This season, the Iranian traditionally demonstrates excellent performance: in 15 Premier League matches, he scored 11 goals (only one from the penalty spot), an average of one goal for Azmun is 91.7 minutes.

Last summer, the press reported on a number of contenders for Serdar: Milan, Arsenal, Napoli, as well as Leicester, West Ham and Atletico Madrid showed interest in him. The head coach of Arsenal Mikel Arteta, according to rumors, even called Andrei Arshavin to express his opinion on the playing qualities of the Iranian.

Six months later, the situation has not changed: Azmun still attracts attention with a bright game, and the price tag for him only falls due to the expiring contract. The rights to Serdar belong to the blue-white-blue until June 2022: if in the summer the residents of St. Petersburg asked 35 million euros for their striker, now they will probably agree to let him go for a lower price. Otherwise, after a season Azmun will be able to leave St. Petersburg absolutely free."

https://sport24.ru/news/football/202...nsfernoye-okno

Russian article summarizing state of play for potential azmoun departure. Basically everything that we have said here. Interest exists, performance level is high, contract expires in 1.5 years. They will sell in summer at latest, provided no new contract is signed.

Comment

^
      “ Basically everything that we have said here. Interest exists, performance level is high, contract expires in 1.5 years. They will sell in summer at latest, provided no new contract is signed.”
      & there in lies the problem..!

Looking at how vital of a role he has played in Zenit’s success since his arrival, his insane chemistry with Dzuba (whom they extended with recently), if I’m on zenit’s front office, I’d be far more motivated to negotiate an extension with him than transfer him out for even the full $35 mil asking price ..!
      Why part with a guaranteed & proven thing & take a chance on another similarly caliber replacement striker who’d probably gonna cost similar figure$ & not know if they can match his impact ..!?
      If Zenit was a poor club a la Rubin, yea I coulda see a move out but they are richer than more than half the EPL clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ^
        & there in lies the problem..!

Looking at how vital of a role he has played in Zenit’s success since his arrival, his insane chemistry with Dzuba (whom they extended with recently), if I’m on zenit’s front office, I’d be far more motivated to negotiate an extension with him than transfer him out for even the full $35 mil asking price ..!
        Why part with a guaranteed & proven thing & take a chance on another similarly caliber replacement striker who’d probably gonna cost similar figure$ & not know if they can match his impact ..!?
        If Zenit was a poor club a la Rubin, yea I coulda see a move out but they are richer than more than half the EPL clubs.
        it doesnt really matter. The ball is in azmouns court, not zenits. If he wants to take an offer from a big league/club, which I think he does should one arrive, they must sell him. There is no other option in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          it doesnt really matter. The ball is in azmouns court, not zenits. If he wants to take an offer from a big league/club, which I think he does should one arrive, they must sell him. There is no other option in that situation.
          Then again it goes back to what I said earlier that
          I can see him being wooed primarily by a semi lucrative offer from the more elite & por obohat EU clubs ..! Wolves & such stand little chance of wooing him in favor of a extension with Zenit ..!? Financially speaking or otherwise

Comment

Sardar is the man!!

Comment

Shame that the Winter break came when it did for him, he was back in good form and fitness. Leagues returns on the 27th Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Then again it goes back to what I said earlier that
                I can see him being wooed primarily by a semi lucrative offer from the more elite & por obohat EU clubs ..! Wolves & such stand little chance of wooing him in favor of a extension with Zenit ..!? Financially speaking or otherwise
                According to this table, Fabio Silva the 18 year old they bought in the Summer is on 80 thousand pounds a week for a yearly salary of just over 4 million.

I don’t think they would go for him now, especially with these links with Origi but they could financially compete with Zenit to a certain extent. It depends on whether Zenit are looking to put a lot more money back into the club, Russian football has become a lot more frugal over the last few seasons/Covid year wouldn’t have helped either. All depends I suppose on how much they want to counter a poor season in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Shame that the Winter break came when it did for him, he was back in good form and fitness. Leagues returns on the 27th Feb.
                  he needs to change teams! Now is the best time!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I thought you guys might find this statistic interesting

Comment

He is missing Oman U16 from 2010.
                      https://youtu.be/26Ceb5ifAsc

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I thought you guys might find this statistic interesting
                        Classic poacher!

Comment

I don’t know how reliable this is, but I saw on IG that a sports24 is claiming that Milan, Napoli and leister City are interested in Sardar. I guess the Victor Osihman signing hasn’t panned out as much as they hoped. Only question is would Napoli even be able to a afford Sardar after investing so much in Osihman.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            I don’t know how reliable this is, but I saw on IG that a sports24 is claiming that Milan, Napoli and leister City are interested in Sardar. I guess the Victor Osihman signing hasn’t panned out as much as they hoped. Only question is would Napoli even be able to a afford Sardar after investing so much in Osihman.
                            I honestly think they're recycled rumours. That said, any EL/CL team in a top 4 league would be a good move. I don't think he'd be an immediate starter in any of them though.

Comment

Comment

The Azmoun-Dzyuba partnership is so organic. They are great team mates.

Comment

Working...
                                X