Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0 halftime. Zenit struggling to really challenge the defense. No creativity in the midfield so far

Comment

Zenit with one of their worst halves in recent memory.

Bright side is they played like pure garbage but the game was still very even.

Azmoun actually played well and seemed only danger source for zenit with some strong runs and breakaways. His linkup play was for the most part solid, dzyuba failed to read his passes a few times.

They are missing malcom, Douglas a lot. Best player besides azmoun was LB krugovoy who should retain starting spot going forward.

For second half they need to sub on Wendel and get some creativity and ideas going in their midfield. The game is still there for the taking.

Comment

Douglas Santos and Malcom are seriously missed.

Kuzayev trying to push ball forward but besides azmoun druissi and him nobody else has done much.

Barrios and Ozdoev literally cant run forward with the ball, they just pass the ball back.

Poor azmoun has tried to start a few counters and he's looked the most dangerous but the entire zenit team looks a bit slow and tired today.

Not really sure if they're suffering from exhaustion or fatigue of some sort.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If they play like this, Lazio and Dortmund are gonna eat them alive. Need to do better

Comment

Zenit got Sam Allardyce as manager for this game? They are playing like early 2000’s Bolton. Great defence work at the end from Sardar .

Druissi has been shocking

Comment

Still time for Sardar to be the first scorer in Champs League again. Juve game is 0–0

Comment

half-time nil-nil.
                Not gonna lie but I'd have a crush on a female version of krugovoy

Comment

anyone have a good link?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I’m not being hyperbolic when I say zenith plays with the tactics of a mid 90s Iranian club.
                    No disrespect but at times I felt like I was watching Persepolis vs Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      No disrespect but at times I felt like I was watching Persepolis vs Esteghlal
                      lol remember the days when the derby was fixed and the game was interrupted by a series of events resulting in a 100+ minute long game
                      (sorry for being off topic)

Comment

Juve scored

Comment

Good run from Sardar , ball ends up with Druissi outside the box. Sardar in loads of space and Druissi takes a shot that goes wide, someone take him off

Comment

Stream died, anyone got a good link?

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/70175/Ze...ub_Brugge.html

Comment

he just wasted an amazing opportunity. his touch let him down

Comment

Working...
                                X